New things that I felt like doing...with style.

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by repletecord

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/repleter/100_0095.jpg'>

depressing..

ey man ive noticed with this and the plane one you waste a lot of space.. like the piece is what 1/6 of the page (not even that) and shit you dont have to make every piece a production expecially when your not that great at drawing other stuff. i think you should put ur 4$ prisma happy fingers down and stop wasteing space and ink with silly backgrounds.. or mabey cuz out your piece and glue it onto other pics to save you some work...

OR try and work your pieces bigger because you DO need a lot of work on those lettesr and makeing that shit bigger might help. but i hate two see a two pager like that airplane with such a small shitty piece in the corner..

such a waste of space and ink.

no beef.

• 4 weeks later...

i can see what your talking about jerrycurl. the throwies and the overall style of these are very generic. it looks like your just seeing other writers shit and trying to insert your letters..i like the mesm, but the coloring skills need work.... lets get some more style from OTHER PEOPLE.

not dissin on asert just my opinion

I haven't had the privelage yet of painting a freight. I really just need to get my ass out to do it. I've just been doing all these styles recently for one reason: freights. I'm just stocking up on styles if you will for when i get out to paint freights. These recent styles except for a few were meant to be outlines for future freight adventures.

Re: Re:how long you been writing?

Originally posted by Fate2*88

I'll just state that i'm still 15 years old...feel free to say what yall think about that, because i would want to know myself

Asertone.aa.im.stf

yes yessss, finally another 15 year old on the board.:D