ACTUAL FREE DOWNLOAD SITES FOR MUSIC (MAC OS X)

LivinDigital

All the sites I go to are like... give us a buck for a year then you can download for free. Pffft... what the fuck. Ive been listening to the same ChingoBling and JonnyMcGovern for like a week straight now, and I want to put my new cable internet to good use.

any advice is appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Misteraven

www.carracho.com

more software than music, but there's plenty of both.

Thanks... I have one question though. when i try to start a session it asks me for a host, login and password. when i leave the host as www.carracho.com and leave the login and password fields blank as a guest login it wont connect, and i dont have a clue how to connect with another host. i dont even know what to type in the host blank. do you know what to do?

Originally posted by LivinDigital

Thanks... I have one question though. when i try to start a session it asks me for a host, login and password. when i leave the host as www.carracho.com and leave the login and password fields blank as a guest login it wont connect, and i dont have a clue how to connect with another host. i dont even know what to type in the host blank. do you know what to do?

you'll need to go to www.tracker-tracker.com and enter a couple addresses into the tracker portion of your carracho preferences.

shitheads

suprnova.org is free..

goto www.versiontracker.com download a program called bittorrent install it and put it in your dock or something trendy like that.. go to www.suprnova.org or www.novasearch.net if you want to search and click on whatever you want.. it should download a open bittorrent which should ask you where you want to save the file to depending on what browser you are using.. if the browser is not supported just double click the ".torrent" file you just downloaded and it should open up bittorrent..

that was a pretty in depth explanation so if you cant figure it out go relax on the shitter and try again asshole..

Archived