are they hot or not just won't die...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck man. i found hype shots but they wouldn't let me link. argh.

[This message has been edited by TEARZ (edited 08-28-2001).]

i don't understand how people dig these photoshopesque girls. i can't stand perfection let alone looking at it. i see these photos and the first thing i think isn't "man, she's soooo hot!" it's more like "wow, she looks like a complete and utter bitch who more than likely wouldn't give me or anyone of my 'type' the time of day". fuck them, they're models looking for money and some bread winning jerk to break their superficial little hearts. boring people with boring lives, with nothing that stands out, no redeeming qualities. just boring perfect little bodies.

show me some girl that can overcome her any flaw with something other than her rack. perfection is boring...and so are these chicks.

Originally posted by mental invalid:

....hell yeah....i wish the models in open drawing studio looked like that...r

no doubt! the models we see are phew! lets just say they dont look like that.

ps. thick girls is where its at. pull over that ass it too fat!

Originally posted by intoxicated:

wrong fr8 im not 9 im 10 nah dont take it to the head i dont feel little girls that look like they dont eat, i like girls that can take the dick. im not white no offence im guessing you are cause most white guys like girls with that figuire.

i'm not white either man. i'm into the thick chicks personally but that skinny little girl is something.

i see how it is. i mention that im all about the lines on the 12 year old, and people call me a pervert. joker says it and he gets a round of applause and beers bought for him. followers, the whole lot of you! haha...

choke, the girls that i post, while usualy pretty perfect, are not at all the type that would flaunt their perfection in your face. im into insecurity and nearly every pic i'll ever post will reflect that. dont hate em just cause they're beautiful...

i see how it is. i mention that im all about the lines on the 12 year old, and people call me a pervert. joker says it and he gets a round of applause and beers bought for him. followers, the whole lot of you! haha...

choke, the girls that i post, while usualy pretty perfect, are not at all the type that would flaunt their perfection in your face. im into insecurity and nearly every pic i'll ever post will reflect that. dont hate em just cause they're beautiful...

fuck that, im as black as they come, an i'll still rock the shit outa that girl. titties is just like PADOWWWWW, its completely 100% out of my control. she's gonna get banged, an ima do it, end of story.

oh wait, thats not whats gonna happen. im gonna go to bed and wake up wiht a hangover then im gonna go and climb rocks. fuck. whatever. bump for hot girls.

Guest young republican

i will not allow you to defile this thread with your bullshit. - seeking

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 08-30-2001).]

Archived