fuck joe lieberman

seeking

"I've proposed an international martial plan for the muslim world"

i'm sure you have, psycho.

anyone listen to the NPR democratic debate?

anyone else notice that lieberman mentioned the evils of 'militant islam' in every single comment he made?

blah.

i need to post less and shoot more politicians.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Metallix

Even though I don't agree with you that Israel is a fascist state, that is one clever graphic. I bet Jewish people hate that pic with a bigtime passion.

Lieberman seems to have a desire to be on everybody's shit list. He lost me the very first time he voted against the Second Amendment, not that I was ever any admirer of his politics or political stances. I can't figure the guy. Most likely his support of the war in Iraq is because having the legs cut out from under the Baath Party makes the world a lot safer for Israel. If he really wanted to protect Jews from harrassment and genocide, he'd be working to put a rifle and a case of ammunition in every Jewish home. But, nah, not our boy Joe. "It can never happen again." What a dreamer. It could happen again NEXT WEEKEND. Fascism is like mold--it never completely goes away. The only cure for pogroms is the ability to kill your attackers.

yeah, cause israel has proven itself to be completely competent and rational with the use of deadly force so far.

none of the world threatening conflict in the middle east would be taking place if israel was not there.

planes would not have flown into the wtc, and a whole worlds religion would not (understandably) feel we were against them.

i didnt notice that image before metallix, good stuff.

Re: Metallix

Originally posted by KaBar2

Even though I don't agree with you that Israel is a fascist state, that is one clever graphic. I bet Jewish people hate that pic with a bigtime passion.

Lieberman seems to have a desire to be on everybody's shit list. He lost me the very first time he voted against the Second Amendment, not that I was ever any admirer of his politics or political stances. I can't figure the guy. Most likely his support of the war in Iraq is because having the legs cut out from under the Baath Party makes the world a lot safer for Israel. If he really wanted to protect Jews from harrassment and genocide, he'd be working to put a rifle and a case of ammunition in every Jewish home. But, nah, not our boy Joe. "It can never happen again." What a dreamer. It could happen again NEXT WEEKEND. Fascism is like mold--it never completely goes away. The only cure for pogroms is the ability to kill your attackers.

You are a fucking wackjob. Put a rifle in everyones home. Yeah thats a great step towards peace. Now everyone can shoot everyone. How about Israel stops blowing up basically every HOSPITAL, and HOUSE that are in Palestine, and how about Israel stops violating the cease fires that millitant groups go for. Do you really beleive that violence can lead to less violence. Im not saying that Israel is the only evil force, they are just as bad as the Islamic millitants, im just saying they can take the initiative for peace. Do you really think people will just fucking blow themselves up in your county if you open your arms up to peace rather than violently retaliating for every suicide attack by bulldozing a house and shooting a rocket into a market and killing innocent palestinians?

i'm very torn on the issue of gun control.

on one hand, i know that every state that has allowed citizens to get concealed carry permits has seen a reduction in violent crime. i also know that countries like switzerland have an automatic weapon in just about every home, yet they have fewer murders a year than the city of little rock arkansas. then again, they arent complete fucking morons, like we are. america is just pretty much fucked. we cant simply outlaw guns, because the absolute truth is that if they did, only outlaws would have guns, and we'd see an insane rise in gun related crimes. we simply have too many of them here, and our governmnet is too fucked up, that even if we did get rid of them, they'd still find a way to funnel some back into the inner cities, like they did in the late 80's.

i cant think about this anymore, but i know that arming every israeli (or palestinian) would be like throwing gas on a fire, when all we have to do is pull out the logs. the UN could resolve that whole conflict within a year if we would let them, and the world worked together to come up with honest, sincere, humanitarian answers.

but they wont, cause israel doesnt want peace by comprimise, they want peace by genocide. and maybe im nieve in my thoughts that if simply treated like human beings, that palestinians would stop suicide bombing campains, but if you dont give someone a reason to kill themself, generally speaking, they will get ice cream instead.

everyone likes ice cream, even the PLO.

Originally posted by seeking

i'm very torn on the issue of gun control.

on one hand, i know that every state that has allowed citizens to get concealed carry permits has seen a reduction in violent crime. i also know that countries like switzerland have an automatic weapon in just about every home, yet they have fewer murders a year than the city of little rock arkansas. then again, they arent complete fucking morons, like we are. america is just pretty much fucked. we cant simply outlaw guns, because the absolute truth is that if they did, only outlaws would have guns, and we'd see an insane rise in gun related crimes. we simply have too many of them here, and our governmnet is too fucked up, that even if we did get rid of them, they'd still find a way to funnel some back into the inner cities, like they did in the late 80's.

i cant think about this anymore, but i know that arming every israeli (or palestinian) would be like throwing gas on a fire, when all we have to do is pull out the logs. the UN could resolve that whole conflict within a year if we would let them, and the world worked together to come up with honest, sincere, humanitarian answers.

but they wont, cause israel doesnt want peace by comprimise, they want peace by genocide. and maybe im nieve in my thoughts that if simply treated like human beings, that palestinians would stop suicide bombing campains, but if you dont give someone a reason to kill themself, generally speaking, they will get ice cream instead.

everyone likes ice cream, even the PLO.

America's right to bear arms does more than that. It's been the biggest

factor in the fact that there has never been a direct attack on U.S. soil

by a country at war with us. Letting us have weapons is guaranteeing (sp)

that should we ever be invaded by an enemy, the volume of our defenses

would instantly increase 100 fold. So, while those guns might fuel crimes,

I think its a necessary evil.

Originally posted by S@T@N

there has never been a direct attack on U.S. soil by a country at war with us.

except for, you know, pearl harbor.

wait, no, you're right, because they hadn't declared war against us.

whatever, it's been so long since i took an american history class, i don't even care anymore.

fuck kerry, fuck leiberman, fuck gephardt, fuck the hick, fuck the army boy, fuck the black chick (i mean really), fuck everyone but sharpton, dean, and kucinich. so what, i'm feeling everyone who the republican's say are unelectable, fuck republicans. they said the same things about clinton they say about dean. everyone on the other side is scared about this guy, because he has popular support even when nobody agrees with him.

Either you can see and understand why a free people need to be armed, or you can't. The people of the United States are armed. Seventy million gun owners own 270 million firearms.

There are 31 million licensed American deer hunters, a number greater than the world's five largest armies combined, including China.

There are about 4 million NRA members, GOA members, CCRKBA members, etc.

The number of idiots who commit crimes with firearms is less than one-tenth of one per cent.

The problem isn't guns. The problem is CRIMINALS WHO WON'T OBEY THE GODDAMNED LAW. I have a great solution. Every time a murderer is convicted, give the victim's family aluminum baseball bats, put them in a closed room with him, and let them have his ass. If he survives, he gets to go scot free.

Think it would work? I bet it would be pretty efficient. Hell, and cheap, too. Or better yet, do like our wonderful friends and business partners, the Communist Chinese do, and give him a 9mm in the back of the head.

One thing sure, no recidivism. And they make his family buy the bullet.

Guest BROWNer

yes tt, violence with violence is a great solution.

posted by seeking

none of the world threatening conflict in the middle east would be taking place if israel was not there.

you should have done 'fuck USA' on the other side, or beside, that 'fuck Israel'

car...makes sense to me. or maybe right over top..

kabar, you must be going nuts..pre-fascism like whoa. i suspect the

militias are prepping for next winter...

Guest BROWNer

ps-lieberman is a fucking clown. i would expect a severe civil

brou-haha next winter if he got in as well. shit is pretty fucking

foul.

i think ese posted something where they were stating that 59% of europeans believed israel to be the biggest threat facing the world.

i should go live in europe where they arent stupid (and they have fast ass cars).

i would have done a fuck usa panel that same day, but my boy i paint with was in the army, and would not have taken to kindly to that. besides, i knew it would get the whole train dissed, and i didnt want that.

i need to start doing more political stuff.

well, it needs to be warmer, then i need to do more political stuff.

"Either you can see and understand why a free people need to be armed, or you can't."

only in a society where wealth and greed are valued over everything else, is protection from one another necessary. we raise our children to have completely unreasonable expectations, then get mad when they turn to ingenuity to attain such things. you tell people they can have 'anything they set their mind to', but then only teach them enough to want, not to get. our system is based on corruption and oppression.

then we wonder why people turn to crime, when they're taught they're worthless if they dont have more than the next man.

last i checked canada was free, and they werent armed to the teeth. denmark has more bikes than people, and more mercedes taxi's than guns, yet they all seemed to be doing ok.

huh.

the more i think about it, those areas with the highest concentration of guns, tend to also be the porrest and most destitute..... maybe you can do the math on that one for me.

seeks/chickens or eggs?

Guest BROWNer

yep.

i don't know if you've heard it,

and in this context its probly cornball..

but the mr. lif rhyme on the last prefuse

album..was very well put regarding

stuff.

Archived