I just dumped kitty litter into the garbage to stop myself from digging for Ciggs

heavyLox

Quiting smoking is the worst. Like when you get a

tooth ache and you forget how it feels to not have

tooth ache.

No nicotine for the adicted it like have a full body

buzz, in a bad way. My fingers are slightly shaky.

If i were police some one would definately be

getting shot beaten or at the very least harrased.

http://www.quantumclinic.com/quitsmoking/images/quit-smoking-stop-addiction-cigarettes-nicotine-lung-cancer-emphysema.jpg'>

Emphysema Lung with Tar (black)

http://www.quantumclinic.com/quitsmoking/images/quit-smoking-stop-addiction-cigarettes-nicotine-lung-cancer-lung-cancer.jpg'>

Lung with Tar (black) and Cancer (white)

http://www.quantumclinic.com/quitsmoking/images/quit-smoking-stop-addiction-cigarettes-nicotine-lung-cancer-tongue.jpg'>

Smoker's Tongue with growths

This by far seems to be the worst, the tongue. I

mean people aren't actively seeing the lung so

you cab hide it with some minor coughing and

such, but the tongue, that comes into to play at

every interaction.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Please, nobody has a tongue like that except 60 year old chainsmokers. Mine still looks very natural, even after 9 years. I take good care of it. Plus, I don’t smoke that much. Still, I don’t know anyone with a tongue like that. Those tar spots in the first picture are fucking gross.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

im addicted to coke (the soda) and ive been trying to quit cuz its fucking up my teeth i drink so much of it.

:mad:

haha yeah, i switched to generic cola a while back, a few months ago i noticed there's a little hole in the top of one of my front teeth, anyway, i stick to drinking one a day

Fuck all that noise... 12oz is starting to revolve

around healthy eating, exercise, and non-smoking

... oh, what's that? The majority of members are

approaching 30?

:dazed:

Bwah.. I wanna quit smoking pretty bad... but I

know it's not happening for a little while. $1.40

cigarettes are too good to pass up.

I run on cigarettes and coca-cola. Never had a

cavity, I'm not fat (not skinny either), and I don't

breathe heavy, wheeze, or cough uncontrollably.

Then again.. I've only been smoking for like 5 years.

so anyway we just got done having a nooner we decided to light a newport and smoke a bowl. and she say's to me " you should get a prince albert for me!"

but i had already thought about it prior to meeting her and if i did anything i would get a wire frame implant at the head of my penis in the shape of alabama. so i could ask women if they had ever seen the fabled alabama 9 inch black snake. and if they say no, i could just whip it out on em.

and she say's " naw i like alabama slamma better."

and i said "too bad i've never been to alabama."

yea i need to stop too. i bought one of those big tins of top and bugler tobacco and a top ciggerette roller a month ago and my middle and index finger are turning yellowish . and my broke ass roomates keep mooching off my bar smokes.

i should stop one of these years...but i figure i only started 3 years ago so why bother

Originally posted by heavyLox

I had a friend the had a 'condition" that required him to shove a 6inch stainless steel rod into is shnarfy doodle every morning before he could pee propperly.

their called sounds.

some men (and women) enjoy the pain of having them put in their urethra.

*shudder*

ah, the crazy world of s&m

i always thought it would be unrealistic giving up for a new years resolution (seeing as being hungover on new years day and then smoking "doesnt count"). so i made it mine to cut back drastically...

working well so far, but my appitite seems to be here and there, all over the shop.

when i was on my trip i had only 3 ciggs. i smoked them in a matter in two days...even though it was 2.99 for a pack of marllboros i decided im gona quit for my newyears resolution....that was almost two weeks ago...and ive been nicotine free since:) ....last time i blazed was like almost three weeks ago...now i cant wait to light up a garcia vega and get high like its my first time....ohhhh yeahh:dazed:

Originally posted by E MARTYR

the generic soda makes my stomach hurt like 15 minutes after i drink one and you got to shit like 30 mins after drinking one.

the thing that fucks up your teeth in coke is phosphoric acid (sp?)

does the generic shit not have that in it?

Carbonic Acid, it's what makes it carbonated. It's in everything that's carbonated.

...and that tongue is :yuck: fuckin grosssss

...and heavy, smokin refries (or halfies, I think you called them) is also fuckin gross.

...Turkish Royals are delicious, I'm gonna go smoke one right now.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Fuck all that noise... 12oz is starting to revolve

around healthy eating, exercise, and non-smoking

... oh, what's that? The majority of members are

approaching 30?

:dazed:

'the fuck outtah here!

i drink like there's a prize for doing it more. my eating habits are fucking horrible.