threesome -VS- mexico

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its january in canada, and your in cold canada too, and your thinking of "possibly" getting a threesome after a fucking nickelback concert. come on, do you really need my advice.

i mean, for starters, you couldnt pay me to go to a nickelback concert, in january for that matter. and secondly, you dont even know if this threesome is for sure anyways. so why risk losing out on mexican madness, for a nickelback concert and a possible threesome, when in fact you could jump on a plane (which on a party tour type will be full of boozing tourists and kids waiting to get retarded) and head down to mexico for free. i mean booze is basically free in mexico anyways, and the amount of tourist slutty girls will pretty much guarntee you a threesome, or you could get some "fly latina mamis" for like 3 dollars if needed.

mexico, cruise ships, snorkelling, drinking, dancing, drinking while snorkelling, more drinking, and clubbing, tequila, big hats, pinatas, mexicans with guns, totally kicks nickelbacks ass anytime. actually going to winnipeg kicks nickelbacks anytime.

Originally posted by Gnes 37

you better go on that vacation

ba-da-bah-dump!

Got the email from the Travel Agent moments ago....

The trip is a go!

And here's the strange thing.... there's only 3 people signed up.

That's like an exclusive boast to take me around! I hope that

the 2 other people aren't a couple because then I'll have to spend

my entire time trying to find spanish ladies for company.

oh wait... I'd be doing that anyways!

http://www.gap.ca/Banners/seal.jpg'>

^ that's going to be me! (not the seal)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Damn dude, I can't believe that was even a question... Mexico, period. No contest.

That's like an exclusive boast

Yep... boasting indeed, you lucky ass.

damn if i was back home i would meet you in JUAREZ in a heart beat. Get drunk untill blindness not to mention it is fun to bomb there.If you do go get in touch with me i have crew in El Paso. if you know FEDS PHO, he lives in JUAREZ.

THREESOME

Kilo....go for the threesome.

yes you probably could go down to Baja and get the threesome going down there with some tanned chickie babes but.....who wants to risk HIV or even worse....herpes!

At least with these girls you know they won't have stuff that would make a syringe of penicillin run for the hills. take the money you'd spend in meico and use it to make that threesome something you'll remember always: I'm talking hidden cameras...some ecstacy (if you're down with that stuff) matress sealed in slippery plastic baby oil etc....

Do the math and you'll find the end product will make for a much more memorable time.

Sun? have you friends crucify you to the roof of your place when the weather clears.

Sand? Go roll around in the kids play area at the local park.

Booze? The liquor store is right down the corner.

Dark skinned chicks? The projects are only a short drive away my friend.

Surf? Draw a bath drop some LSD and just slosh the water around.

Final answer: THREESOME!

Kilo can we see flicks of these hottie chicks?

LENS: I applaude your humour. :lol:

that was probably the most convincing argument for the 3way yet.

However my trip to mexico is free, and for one time only.

This girl is into me and wont be going anywhere too soon.

Besides... we could always just pick up a stranger (or a stripper).

I guess you dont know just how important it is to escape the canadian winter.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Baja as in Mexico? Yeah.........let's see.........spit a little Spanglish and then hit 4 mexican hinas or stay in a frozen ass ice cube and hope to melt some of the frost off the igloo by getting a "possible" 3 some going? Hmmmmmmmm................

Worst comes to worst then just pay $200 pesos and BUY a 3 some in the sun! Good idea....

couldn't have said it any better. listen to this fucker, he's droppin knowledge.:cool:

Re: THREESOME

Originally posted by LENS

Sun? have you friends crucify you to the roof of your place when the weather clears.

Sand? Go roll around in the kids play area at the local park.

Booze? The liquor store is right down the corner.

Dark skinned chicks? The projects are only a short drive away my friend.

Surf? Draw a bath drop some LSD and just slosh the water around.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived