Do you leave the faucet running while brushing the teeth?

Swiffer Jet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^esp. your gums

teeth are all about hygeine or genetics

My teeth aren't that good. I have my share of fillings.

Yet, i have yet to receive a root canal so i don't feel so bad.

Yet, I floss and brush after my breakfast and after my last meal.

I'm jealous of my boyfriend. He's one of those fuckers thats NEVER had a cavity. And his hygeine isn't nearly as flawless as mine.

I read recently that flossing can add up to 6 yrs to your life! Thats b/c the bacteria in your teeth can somehow travel down to your intestines and all this other stuff i don't really understand....

Originally posted by !@#$%

people forget that water is [currently] a non-renewable natural resource..

your kids will be fighting wars over water..

as we fight wars over oil.

(and that's not just me talking shit, that's from a discourse released by the U.N. many years ago analyzing future problems the world will face)

Yeah, that’s why my country needs to beef up it’s military bigtime. Like times a thousand.

And no, I turn it off.

I turn off the water

-use a 6 dollar electrc toothbrush

-brush for a minuto or so

-dont have a squeeze tube toothpaste to bother with

-and hate dentists.

the last one is said with a mild grudge, I went to this dentist a few weeks ago that basically tried to con me into gettin some shit I didnt need. and I was pissed.

I just realised that I don't always leave the water running...so my votes gonna have to be split in two.

dentists are shady fucks...I had one try to get me to get a crown. I went to another dentist and he said...uh...no...you don't need a crown. makes me wonder about the one I already have.

word i know how it is...finding a dentist your happy with and feel secure about the decisions hes trying to make is one of the tougher decisions...

I always feel like I own the car, and hes the mechanic,...he can suggest this, suggest that..but ultimately..its my car...and my money.

yep shady like mechanics

when i was youth, I went to a dentist who was claiming I had cavities galore. He must've given me at least 6 fillings. My mom got suspicious and we switched dentists. The new dentist said I shouldn't have gotten any fillings. Luckily these were all my baby teeth that eventually fell out anyway. And, as luck would have it this dentist lived on the next block. I grew older and he still lived there and I learned of this story from my mom. One night I crept up to his cadillac with my trusty flat black Krylon and did a little reworking myself. aahhh, isn't revenge a bitch.

I turn the water off while brushing my teeth because I usually watch TV, read the news, or check my email while I brush.

But I do drink unnecessary amounts of water every day.

Or I can TURBOQUOTE...

I brush my teeth in the shower too, that way you can piss, shower, and brush your teeth at the same time.

Archived