Would somebody PLEASE!!!!!

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

clue2

sorry to hear about it! my hubby gets on here from time to time and he knows that i'm all up on this shit...but he doesnt give two shits. he knows i'm going home to have sex with him anyway.

i've met so many people on this site too....but i never had any other intention other than to meet new people and party. plus, everyone on here knows that i am practically married. and when people eventually do meet up with me, i'm usually with him. AND its turned out that most people that meet with me and him, they like to talk to him as much as they like to talk to me.

it's hard to break down a situation like this. she seems a lil bit insecure (sorry clue2's girl) but it does. just because your man is on this site and conversating with strangers doesnt necessarily mean that he's going to do a thing. everyone seems to live so far from eachother...and it's really just harmless fun. it seems as if we know eachother, and the only way you can put it is that we're all friends. does that make sense? we're people from different places "hanging out" at 12oz....as if it were a bar or something trying to pass time or just to talk shit and thats what it basically comes down too.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

ClueTwos chick: I hate you! I hate you and your bastard computer friends. Dont call me.

Clue Two: Baby...... baby.....

ClueTwos chick: Shut up!

Clue Two: I can explain.....:lol:

:lol:

It's probably yuck, that neehaa is always funny...

You guys should have seen my ass up until midnight last trying to make my point. I still thinks she has absolutely no trust me for whatever reason. I just wish she would understand that I love her and only her. So sweety, when you read this(cause I know you will) I just want to let you know...You are loved! ;)

Originally posted by ClueTwo

You guys should have seen my ass up until midnight last trying to make my point. I still thinks she has absolutely no trust me for whatever reason. I just wish she would understand that I love her and only her. So sweety, when you read this(cause I know you will) I just want to let you know...You are loved! ;)

hopefully that would do it. she has no reason to be upset. but i understand where she is coming from......

Originally posted by Devilush

hopefully that would do it. she has no reason to be upset. but i understand where she is coming from......

I have always explained to her that I am very sorry for making her feel that way. Last night I thought we hung up on good terms, but she hasn't talked to me at all today.:( I'm really starting to get down about it too..

maybe she has her reasons for feeling the way she does other than being insecure (i dont mean to say that word but thats that only word that i can decribe it). maybe someting happened in the past that makes her think in the back of her head that you have other intentions.

i mean, you didnt do anything! you're doing the best you can to make sure she knows that too.

Archived