The new thread

albinomonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you say he wouldnt care? It's dissrespectful to write sombody's name that has put in work for many years. like i said before dont limit yourself to the letters, s, w, e, and t. write a word thatyou want to write and then get good at those letters.

This has gone too far.

Swet? I personally believe Swet is the best writer in Europe. There isn't one person who can write 'swet' better than the master himself. Sew was really bad to write, but Swet is just outrageous. No beef intended here just think of something, be creative.

- A S E R T

kise i never said he wouldnt care... i said i dont think kids on the street will care... fate thats your personal opinion, and i never wrote sew... plus DIDNT you write ces or ses and isnt there already a ses? umm i am original its not like i knew who swet was and sewt was a complete coincidence when i was picking my name i was pickin my name with enter, noum and tuoo and This in a chat room so its not like i was like lets go jack sews name or swets name, i never knew swet was a famous european writer. no disrespect to sew or swet they will burn my ass ive seen their work, so in respect for them i will be "creative"and ill work on a good name ...ok just critiqe my drawings for now ill post up new shit it will be a different name but for now just tellme what i need to work on, everyone is so worried about a name and not the actual art

Re: This has gone too far.

Originally posted by Fate2*88

Swet? I personally believe Swet is the best writer in Europe. There isn't one person who can write 'swet' better than the master himself. Sew was really bad to write, but Swet is just outrageous. No beef intended here just think of something, be creative.

- A S E R T

true that...swet is king

Originally posted by albinomonkey

kise i never said he wouldnt care... i said i dont think kids on the street will care... fate thats your personal opinion, and i never wrote sew... plus DIDNT you write ces or ses and isnt there already a ses? umm i am original its not like i knew who swet was and sewt was a complete coincidence when i was picking my name i was pickin my name with enter, noum and tuoo and This in a chat room so its not like i was like lets go jack sews name or swets name, i never knew swet was a famous european writer. no disrespect to sew or swet they will burn my ass ive seen their work, so in respect for them i will be "creative"and ill work on a good name ...ok just critiqe my drawings for now ill post up new shit it will be a different name but for now just tellme what i need to work on, everyone is so worried about a name and not the actual art

i quoted my self so people can actually read what i said i say something and still people keep bringing up shit about my name i said i changed...... its just annoying... all people care about is the name. just fucking critiqe my work ... stop worryin bout the fucking name i said i will change it didnt i? so dont fucking worry about it lol...

the whole change your name thing is kinda lame there always going to besomeone somewhere with the same name or something simmalr by a letter trust me i know i have wrote sect for quite a few years and i know of at least 3 in the usa or ceks my brother has bombed that just as long and there is a few ceks or spellings close to that so all i can say to u albino write what u liike or just put a geoup of letters that can flow together and make u som crazy name that is out in space

sloppy

bump*

hate as much as possible :dazed: , or just give me constructive crit and tell me if i improved or not .. thanks , appreciate it

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00391622f00000038.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00391622f00000039.jpg'> http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00391622f00000040.jpg'> http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00391622f00000041.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00391622f00000042.jpg'>

all these sketches i did really fast and all in pen except for the first one.

when i sketch i usually do a real quick outline takes me less than 30 seconds without the shadowing and i just keep sketchin and killin paper just sketchting the same thing over and over again mostly in pen, or sharpie.