the spades playing appreciation thread

capitalstPIG

can you dig it?!

http://www.nzmagic.com/spades.jpg'>

there's nothing better than playing a good competitive game of spades with enjoyable company. add some imbibing of alcohol, some smoking of the ganja leaf, a formidable female team (in terms of their ability and easiness on the eyes), some good music and you've got yourself a motherfucker of a night without even leaving the house. extra points for shit-talking abilities and hot sex after the game.

we're goin' ten for two, biatch...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0

Spades is such a rad fucking game.

I learned it on my little 5 month 'vacation' with 3 square meals.

i've played with more than a few cats that learned the game "on vacation."

but the game has universal appeal.

one of the things i love is seeing the style people use in putting down cards... everybody has their own way.

haha, dredz knows...

reneggers get shitted on.

for those of you that play often... a few questions that i often find are regional flavors....

sandbags? (of course)

jokers? (big and little, deuce....) or no jokers- some use the diamond and hearts deuces as spades....

blind bids? (double your points if down over 100 pts)

and what's your penalty for renegging? (besides severe shame if it was done intentionally?)

gotta watch that board yo! reneggers abound....

spades is the fuckin shit. last year we held a six hour tourney until 4:30 am. made it to the semis. 200 to the winning team

I have a picture that i should post of my two boys who took all 13 books once. shit was pretty sick. they played it perfect and the other team couldve gotten a book or two if it wasn't for the superb play of my friends.

for me it depends where im playing and what their rules are.

i was taught to play with a big joker, little joker, duece and then ace on down to three. which is a total of 14 spades. we have a max of 5 bags and then its minus 100 points. we play with blind bids if you're down by 100 or more and the minimum is blind 7

anybody play on yahoo? we should get somethin going

also www.myspades.com is a real interesting site. you play against 3 computers and win a deck of cards if you have the high score for the day.

• 12 years later...

Archived