Weird Sex Question...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lights on, or dim lights.

That figure in the door way thing is mad weird. I don’t know how my performance would be after that. I’d probably finish as quickly as possible, then hide under the covers. Because if you go out looking for it with the flashlight, you’ll die. Or as tt boy said, maybe you’ll get to have anal sex.

my last girlfriend was really self concious, and insisted on turning the lights off at first. eventually she mellowed out, and would turn the lights off but leave the tv on or something. next thing you know we are doing it on the big trampoline in the backyard at 2:30 in the afternoon. the bouncing really threw off the rythm though.

type R/ trampoline sex not recommended.

Countertop action is the best.

One of the bedrooms where we stayed had a wall length mirror and a bed that hit me right in the knees. We never used it, I was heated/pissed...

Lights on for me is the way to go. Or right when you wake up, even if she's asleep still. Wake her up, its fun trust me...

Holler

Originally posted by type R

my last girlfriend was really self concious, and insisted on turning the lights off at first. eventually she mellowed out, and would turn the lights off but leave the tv on or something. next thing you know we are doing it on the big trampoline in the backyard at 2:30 in the afternoon. the bouncing really threw off the rythm though.

type R/ trampoline sex not recommended.

my very first was like that, no lights except for the tv. she never got over it, so i dumped her found a girl that would take it in the ass with a spotlight on her. what a women:cool:

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

mmm, counter top action :yum:

that's the tip of the iceburg as far as debauchery in that house is concerned. one of my boys took this dirty little whore home from the bars and fucked her on the dining room table.

I ran into her several months after...and was gonna try and take her home. I wanted to see the expression on her face when she realized she had been in that same house and on that same table with someone else before.