Weird Sex Question...

Milton

So I go with my main bird on vacation to this little cabin that you can rent out in the woods. So we enjoy a lot of herbal refreshments, and head off to bed. So of course I'm smashing for a while and I have the the lights on. Bird says to me "Milton, turn the lights off." Now me, I'm a pretty mo'fucka and I've been assured that I look good naked, but I do it, cause I'm a nice guy. So she gets on top and I close my eyes, and then I open them and I look towards the door and I see something standing there like all black and shadowy. Needless to say I start freaking out running through the place naked looking for the dude standing in the doorway. So I have a few questions, first is it the combination of sex, dehydration and substances fucking with me? I'm pretty sure it wasn't a ghost, but who knows. And secondly, do you prefer lights off or lights on?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

So I go with my main bird on vacation to this little cabin that you can rent out in the woods. So we enjoy a lot of herbal refreshments, and head off to bed. So of course I'm smashing for a while and I have the the lights on. Bird says to me "Milton, turn the lights off." Now me, I'm a pretty mo'fucka and I've been assured that I look good naked, but I do it, cause I'm a nice guy. So she gets on top and I close my eyes, and then I open them and I look towards the door and I see something standing there like all black and shadowy. Needless to say I start freaking out running through the place naked looking for the dude standing in the doorway. So I have a few questions, first is it the combination of sex, dehydration and substances fucking with me? I'm pretty sure it wasn't a ghost...

...cabin in the woods, dark, shadowy figure...this sounds familiar

...wait...

http://www.darkhorizons.com/2002/ring/p-ring1.jpg'>

...in 7 days playboy.

if you just think to yourself, "I've had hotter chicks than this...." then you'll always last alot longer sport.

even things as simple as controlling your breathing help...

Ladies just gotta understand how this makes a man feel while hes on the job

oh? do tell...

_______

and lights on, for sure. :D

Bright bulbs are a no, though. It's all about natural light, soft light, or candles... :idea:

1- It is the weed, and the lack of blood in your brain, seeing as how it was all in your massive dong.

2-It's really either way to me with the lights. Im a lover not a fucker, with the lights on its all nice to have eye contact and all that, but with the lights off, the tactile sensation increases. and that is good.

Archived