Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

White People @ the dance club

TheoHuxtable

Re: Re: I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

on a side note, i'm sure you can see the irony in the fact that you're on here talking white dude this/white dude that under the guise of a character from the whitest black family in the history of television

:lol:

hahahaha....ABC brought his 'A game' tonight!*

*on point brother, on point!*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Re: Re: I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

http://www.tv1.com.au/img/db/programs/cosbyshow.jpg'>

"You must be thinkin bout Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Nigguh, we's from da hood. Da hell you talkin bout?"

str8 hood. mom's a lawyer, dad's a doctor and white people actually come to the house to visit. that's awesome. pass the corn bread foo

Guest imported_Europe

Its funny how everything is reverse in Europe.

Over here blacks cant dance for shit and they got the smallest dicks too...

Re: I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

I knew there would be those that would laugh along and those that would catch feelings and throw a hissy fit. I didn't know you'd get so angry! I guess what I said must've rung some truth.

obviously what i said must have rung some truth as well, since you had to come back on some vague 'lets take it to the streets' bullshit. why cant we keep it right here (where you can hide the fact your a house nigga)? whats the matter, is your time on the computer almost up at the public library? are you sneaking in a few minutes while on work release? and please, post more pictures of an 'angry white' eddie vedder, who has done more to help the causes of minorities, then every overpriced bottle of moet your 'people' have ever purchased from one another in their lives. as they say 'nigga please'. take your 2 for $99 lemon yellow and lime green suits, throw on your matching hat with peacock feather, and keep walking around like a clown you fucking minstrel.

seeking/i'd rather be able to sit at the front of the bus than dance anyway

Originally posted by seeking

and please, post more pictures of an 'angry white' eddie vedder, who has done more to help the causes of minorities, then every overpriced bottle of moet your 'people' have ever purchased from one another in their lives.

While bordering on asshole... this is a fine example of how to argue.

Re: I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

I knew there would be those that would laugh along and those that would catch feelings and throw a hissy fit. I didn't know you'd get so angry! I guess what I said must've rung some truth. To those that got upset, congratulations! You are winners of the "Angry White Man Award"

Glik0

Seeking

Kilo7

Ethreadzny2

ClueTwo

LENS

Here is your complimentary prize: (picture of angry white man)

http://www.pearl-jam.com/pictures/ev8/evwrnkns.jpg'>

Honestly I could careless. Show me once in this thread when I actually seemed mad. I could care less who could dance. I cant dance and have much better things to occupy my time with.

Originally posted by seeking

obviously what i said must have rung some truth as well, since you had to come back on some vague 'lets take it to the streets' bullshit.

No one ever said anything about taking it "to the streets". I *asked a question* as to whether your "work" was restricted only to the internet, or did you talk the same on the streets. It was typical mockery. Loosten up.

why cant we keep it right here (where you can hide the fact your a house nigga)? whats the matter, is your time on the computer almost up at the public library? are you sneaking in a few minutes while on work release? and please, post more pictures of an 'angry white' eddie vedder, who has done more to help the causes of minorities, then every overpriced bottle of moet your 'people' have ever purchased from one another in their lives. as they say 'nigga please'. take your 2 for $99 lemon yellow and lime green suits, throw on your matching hat with peacock feather, and keep walking around like a clown you fucking minstrel.

seeking/i'd rather be able to sit at the front of the bus than dance anyway

LOL. Damn, like I said I must've struck a nerve. I don't even know who "Eddie Vedder" is or his profession or anything about him. I just typed in a search phrase and his picture came up. Relax. Have a Coke & a smile.

At what point did you think I was Angry? I haven't even read enough of your posts to determine what the actual story is here. I'm not angry don't take what I say so damn personally. I must have said somethings that touched base with grandma and the kinfolk. Everything will be okay and one day you'll get the message.

"Your not a nigga cause your black, your're nigga cause of how you act.." Goodie Mob..

Edit: I'm sorry for using the N word in it's entirety....

white people dancing isnt as "socially cool" as black dancing i suppose. but i guess thats just depending on what type of people you hang out with. i mean, the russians invented the ballet, which is amazingly skillful, and folks from spain invented flamenco dancing (dont argue that people from spain arent white, because if youve been to spain and have met spanish people youll know theyre as white as a frenchman, not like peruvian spanish people).

and then you have irish dancing, ukranian dancing, etc etc, all of which are stupid hard to do, if you havent done it your whole life, im sure denmark, sweden, switzerland etc etc all have traditional dances that are super good, these are just off the top of my head.

youd look like a retard if you started to do ballet moves in the club, but youd look even more stupid if you started doing a jamacian booty dance in the ballet. if you can afford to go see ballets in russia, or flamenco dancing in spain, you probably dont give a fuck about ja rule and shaking your big black ass to the beat, and vice versa.

id rather roll in an opera or ballet than in a club drinking alizee dancing to sean paul anyday, its just that i dont have the money and political connections to fit in properly in an opera. hanging out with classy people is more fun than hanging out than rappers, but i suppose im just a cracker ass white boy.

Re: Re: Da Bomb

It's the white-owned distribution/promotion labels that own all of these hiphop labels that get the majority of the loot.

and that's the fucking way it should be, catch me caring about some bitch-ass mid thirties rapper talking about cash and clothes and making millions and then bitching about whites owning their shit...

it's just the internet.....

*edit*.... that word DOES look pretty ugly in there.

hey now.

theres no need to start calling people niggers...not with any sort of literal intent anyway.

theo, my scar-backed friend, i was simply playing the game. i wasnt mad at all. having grown up around people of all races, it's just kind of second nature. so to answer your question sincerely, yes, in the company of people who understood that i was totally being arcastic, i would say the same shit 'in the street'.but if surrounded by people who wouldnt get it, or would mistake it for me being serious, i would not. i have no interest in belitteling innocent people.

no way, my rosa parks joke was funny.

blame your boy, he's the one that made a racist thread, which i made into something worth reading, which he then destroyed with his attempts at being all serious.

things were going wonderfully till he brought pearl jam into it.

that was a low blow.

you dont see me talking about dick gregory do you?