White People @ the dance club

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At what point did you think I was Angry? I haven't even read enough of your posts to determine what the actual story is here. I'm not angry don't take what I say so damn personally. I must have said somethings that touched base with grandma and the kinfolk. Everything will be okay and one day you'll get the message.

"Your not a nigga cause your black, your're nigga cause of how you act.." Goodie Mob..

Edit: I'm sorry for using the N word in it's entirety....

white people dancing isnt as "socially cool" as black dancing i suppose. but i guess thats just depending on what type of people you hang out with. i mean, the russians invented the ballet, which is amazingly skillful, and folks from spain invented flamenco dancing (dont argue that people from spain arent white, because if youve been to spain and have met spanish people youll know theyre as white as a frenchman, not like peruvian spanish people).

and then you have irish dancing, ukranian dancing, etc etc, all of which are stupid hard to do, if you havent done it your whole life, im sure denmark, sweden, switzerland etc etc all have traditional dances that are super good, these are just off the top of my head.

youd look like a retard if you started to do ballet moves in the club, but youd look even more stupid if you started doing a jamacian booty dance in the ballet. if you can afford to go see ballets in russia, or flamenco dancing in spain, you probably dont give a fuck about ja rule and shaking your big black ass to the beat, and vice versa.

id rather roll in an opera or ballet than in a club drinking alizee dancing to sean paul anyday, its just that i dont have the money and political connections to fit in properly in an opera. hanging out with classy people is more fun than hanging out than rappers, but i suppose im just a cracker ass white boy.

Re: Re: Da Bomb

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

It's the white-owned distribution/promotion labels that own all of these hiphop labels that get the majority of the loot.

and that's the fucking way it should be, catch me caring about some bitch-ass mid thirties rapper talking about cash and clothes and making millions and then bitching about whites owning their shit...

it's just the internet.....

*edit*.... that word DOES look pretty ugly in there.

hey now.

theres no need to start calling people niggers...not with any sort of literal intent anyway.

theo, my scar-backed friend, i was simply playing the game. i wasnt mad at all. having grown up around people of all races, it's just kind of second nature. so to answer your question sincerely, yes, in the company of people who understood that i was totally being arcastic, i would say the same shit 'in the street'.but if surrounded by people who wouldnt get it, or would mistake it for me being serious, i would not. i have no interest in belitteling innocent people.

no way, my rosa parks joke was funny.

blame your boy, he's the one that made a racist thread, which i made into something worth reading, which he then destroyed with his attempts at being all serious.

things were going wonderfully till he brought pearl jam into it.

that was a low blow.

you dont see me talking about dick gregory do you?

not mad...jus' making an observation.

Originally posted by seeking

no way, my rosa parks joke was funny.

blame your boy, he's the one that made a racist thread, which i made into something worth reading, which he then destroyed with his attempts at being all serious.

things were going wonderfully till he brought pearl jam into it.

that was a low blow.

you dont see me talking about dick gregory do you?

...no doubt. This thread was a bit amusing, until some others began using it as a venue for blattant ignorance which had no hint satirical tone.

...not tryin' to a party pooper,but this thread was lame from the jump and the shit just makes even less sense now. The horse has been beat to death...kats should stop poking at it...or whatever, why do i care.

Re: not mad...jus' making an observation.

Originally posted by DREDZ

...no doubt. This thread was a bit amusing, until some others began using it as a venue for blattant ignorance which had no hint satirical tone.

hey, i agree whole heartedly. if you remember, i tried to intervene when it was getting out of line.

im all about humor, but not necessarily at the expense of peoples feelings.

i wont close it, but it will die on its own now im sure.

seeks/we killed racism

• 2 weeks later...

HUH?

I THINK IM STATING THE OBVIOUS BY SAYING THAT THIS SHIT WAS LIKE A JAB AT THE "BLACK PEOPLE AT THE MOVIE THEATER" THREAD...WHICH I READ AND WAS KINDA AMUSED KINDA WEIRDED OUT. ON THE REAL THOUGH, SOME WHITE KIDS HAVE LICENSE TO BE RACIST (SARCASTICALLY) AND SOME DON'T...IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A BLACK PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE "NIGGERS ONLY EAT CHICKEN AND WATERMELON" CUZ MUTHAFUCKAS WILL FAIL TO SEE THE HUMOR IN THAT. MOST STEREOTYPES HAVE A TINY LITTLE GRAIN OF TRUTH IN THEM AND IM NOT EVEN FRONTIN WHEN I SAY I'VE BEEN TO PLENTY OF CLUBS AND DJ'D SPOTS FROM REALLY BUDGET GHETTO SPOTS TO REALLY RITZY CORPORATE SPOTS. AND ONE IMAGE THAT STAYS IN MY HEAD IS FROM "REHAB" WHEN THIS 30 SOMETHING WHITE GUY COMES UP TO THE BOOTH TO REQUEST "IGNITION" BY R KELLY DUDE EVEN BOUGHT ME A BOTTLE OF MO' BUT CUTTING TO THE CHASE I THREW THE RECORD ON AND HE SNATCHES SOME WHITE GIRL UP AND STARTS DOING SOME SHIT THAT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS DOING THE WORM STANDING UP, AND THROWING HIS HANDS UP AND ALL THAT SHIT. I HAD TO LAUGH, CUZ MY NIGGA WAS DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THAT SHIT...HE WASN'T FUCKING AROUND AND TRYING TO BE FUNNY, THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WAS ONE OF PURE DETERMINATION. I'VE SEEN THIS PHENOMENON PLENTY OF TIMES. FOR THE MOST PART GUYS CANT FUCKING DANCE, ITS NOT SOME RACIAL SHIT. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT HIPHOP IS MORE DANCEABLE THAN THE SHIT THAT IS (STEREOTYPICALLY) LISTENED TO BY WHITE KIDS. YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN? YOU CAN DANCE TO "IN DA CLUB", YOU CANT DANCE TO "SCREAMING INFIDELITIES"...MY BAD THIS SHIT WAS HORRIBLY UNORGANIZED CUZ IM DRINKING ALOT AND WATCHING THE EAGLES GET ABUSED.

MEROES

MLBRT*

PS. I'LL BE BACK WITH JOKES LATER, THIS GAME IS SERIOUS.

everytime ive ever been to a club or where ever i see black/white people dancing and everyone thinks they look good but the truth is you look fuckin stupid and girls only look good dancing because they have tits! im just jealous because everytime i got pulled out to dance by a girl i get all hot and paranoid like everyone is looking at me and im like fuck this bullshit hahaha helpful hint dont ever take cutlips to a club and expect to have a good time!

• 1 month later...

Archived