White People @ the dance club

TheoHuxtable

Everytime I go to the local Hiphop/R&B clubs, there's always a large influx of black people trying AXE me questions. Black people have no way to pronounce it "ask" whatsoever. They fail to realize that saying "ask" isn't done like you're reading step-by-step coreographed instructions out of a book; but rather you're letting the word itself infiltrate your soul and letting the question itself move you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

dude, i'm a riot, where you been.

and it's gotta be a black guy that makes white jokes, not white people making fun of other white people. i dont work like that.

Is your "work" reserved just for the internet, or do you do it face-to-face on the street too?

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Is your "work" reserved just for the internet, or do you do it face-to-face on the street too?

hahaha. not the "yeah, but do you come hard on the skreet, foo" talk again. fella it's the internet, don't take it so seriously.

and seeks comes with the ski goggles, my boy don't play

Da Bomb

Hey Theo, whitey may not be able to dance according your standards but he sure as shit is laughing all the way to the bank with all the money you "ballers" blow in the clubs all the time. Keeping it real by lining the the mans pockets huh?

Seeking kicks ass.

Originally posted by robotripp

this is a very solid fact. and about the dancin thing, he thinks hes the only whiteby who knows how to c-walk

i mea how hard is it to c-walk when you can six step and top rock...

ahahhaahahahahah....

BTW i got some anger issues and i recently found out that i not only gave this guy 7 stitshes but i also broke his nose.

Uh Oh!!! Tough guy present.

Don't beat me up.

oh no. please don't let this turn into another net-beef thread. It's brewing, i can smell it. Its like a burning rabbit scent. So stop it. I mean, jesus, remember that glass etch thread? That was like 7 fucking pages of arguing. Why can't we have seven fucking pages of pure hardcore black/white white/black comedy. I mean, when its black people making fun of white people and white people making fun of white poeple and whitepeople making fun of black people... thats unity right there. Keep it 2-tone.

I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

I knew there would be those that would laugh along and those that would catch feelings and throw a hissy fit. I didn't know you'd get so angry! I guess what I said must've rung some truth. To those that got upset, congratulations! You are winners of the "Angry White Man Award"

Glik0

Seeking

Kilo7

Ethreadzny2

ClueTwo

LENS

Here is your complimentary prize: (picture of angry white man)

http://www.pearl-jam.com/pictures/ev8/evwrnkns.jpg'>

Re: I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

angry white man

nah, that dude's a pussy.

on a side note, i'm sure you can see the irony in the fact that you're on here talking white dude this/white dude that under the guise of a character from the whitest black family in the history of television

Re: Da Bomb

Originally posted by LENS

Hey Theo, whitey may not be able to dance according your standards but he sure as shit is laughing all the way to the bank with all the money you "ballers" blow in the clubs all the time. Keeping it real by lining the the mans pockets huh?

Seeking kicks ass.

It depends. Most of these clubs are black-owned, so the money they "blow in the clubs" circulate in the black businesses. But yeah

as far as hiphop, white people are making more off of Hip Hop than anybody. The rappers and the CEO's of rap labels are just the "public face" of the money being made in hiphop. It's the white-owned distribution/promotion labels that own all of these hiphop labels that get the majority of the loot.

Re: Re: I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

nah, that dude's a pussy.

on a side note, i'm sure you can see the irony in the fact that you're on here talking white dude this/white dude that under the guise of a character from the whitest black family in the history of television

http://www.tv1.com.au/img/db/programs/cosbyshow.jpg'>

"You must be thinkin bout Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Nigguh, we's from da hood. Da hell you talkin bout?"

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

:lol:

hahahaha....ABC brought his 'A game' tonight!*

*on point brother, on point!*

Re: Re: Re: I MUST'VE STRUCK A NERVE

http://www.tv1.com.au/img/db/programs/cosbyshow.jpg'>

"You must be thinkin bout Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Nigguh, we's from da hood. Da hell you talkin bout?"

str8 hood. mom's a lawyer, dad's a doctor and white people actually come to the house to visit. that's awesome. pass the corn bread foo

Guest imported_Europe

Its funny how everything is reverse in Europe.

Over here blacks cant dance for shit and they got the smallest dicks too...

I knew there would be those that would laugh along and those that would catch feelings and throw a hissy fit. I didn't know you'd get so angry! I guess what I said must've rung some truth.

obviously what i said must have rung some truth as well, since you had to come back on some vague 'lets take it to the streets' bullshit. why cant we keep it right here (where you can hide the fact your a house nigga)? whats the matter, is your time on the computer almost up at the public library? are you sneaking in a few minutes while on work release? and please, post more pictures of an 'angry white' eddie vedder, who has done more to help the causes of minorities, then every overpriced bottle of moet your 'people' have ever purchased from one another in their lives. as they say 'nigga please'. take your 2 for $99 lemon yellow and lime green suits, throw on your matching hat with peacock feather, and keep walking around like a clown you fucking minstrel.

seeking/i'd rather be able to sit at the front of the bus than dance anyway

and please, post more pictures of an 'angry white' eddie vedder, who has done more to help the causes of minorities, then every overpriced bottle of moet your 'people' have ever purchased from one another in their lives.

While bordering on asshole... this is a fine example of how to argue.

I knew there would be those that would laugh along and those that would catch feelings and throw a hissy fit. I didn't know you'd get so angry! I guess what I said must've rung some truth. To those that got upset, congratulations! You are winners of the "Angry White Man Award"

Glik0

Seeking

Kilo7

Ethreadzny2

ClueTwo

LENS

Here is your complimentary prize: (picture of angry white man)

Honestly I could careless. Show me once in this thread when I actually seemed mad. I could care less who could dance. I cant dance and have much better things to occupy my time with.

obviously what i said must have rung some truth as well, since you had to come back on some vague 'lets take it to the streets' bullshit.

No one ever said anything about taking it "to the streets". I *asked a question* as to whether your "work" was restricted only to the internet, or did you talk the same on the streets. It was typical mockery. Loosten up.

why cant we keep it right here (where you can hide the fact your a house nigga)? whats the matter, is your time on the computer almost up at the public library? are you sneaking in a few minutes while on work release? and please, post more pictures of an 'angry white' eddie vedder, who has done more to help the causes of minorities, then every overpriced bottle of moet your 'people' have ever purchased from one another in their lives. as they say 'nigga please'. take your 2 for $99 lemon yellow and lime green suits, throw on your matching hat with peacock feather, and keep walking around like a clown you fucking minstrel.

seeking/i'd rather be able to sit at the front of the bus than dance anyway

LOL. Damn, like I said I must've struck a nerve. I don't even know who "Eddie Vedder" is or his profession or anything about him. I just typed in a search phrase and his picture came up. Relax. Have a Coke & a smile.

Archived