Cool things from Sweden.

Rodney Trotter

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Pinup

bring back that Handball player Europe made a thread about :love2:

She is from Norway, Mia Hundvin, and she is pregnant at the moment...

Apart from girls, Sweden got alot of nice designer thingys. Also pick up some Loop Troop albums.

Writersshop:

Highlights

Östgötagatan 16

116 25 Stockholm

http://www.highlights.nu/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

:confused:

I'm scared to ask!

Oh, well I’m not a complete expert in vaginal anatomy, but it’s that stuff that is there in the middle when the pussy is not just a slit. A case of the giblets looks a lot like the loose flesh on a turkey’s neck.

seven keeelos

I'm walking distance from Protugese, Italian, Greek, Chinese, VietNamese, White Bread, Czech, Poles (etc etc) girls.

Amen to that. This is why I’m a proud nationalist!

PS> you forgot a whole bunch you could have put in there, but that just attests to my point.

*Shit, didn’t see the “et cetera”. All good.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Oh, well I’m not a complete expert in vaginal anatomy, but it’s that stuff that is there in the middle when the pussy is not just a slit. A case of the giblets looks a lot like the loose flesh on a turkey’s neck.

ah, so its when the inner lips stick out.

ok, thank you.

tell her to try some marzipan (i think that's swedish).

she can get some birth control pills. (they pass them out to the females in school)

Swiffer Jet thinks he has attached an image:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/pd5a77de348b6e5d8c1181126c6787a63/fa05a7e1.jpg.orig.jpg'>

Last edited by Smart on 01-08-2004 at 11:10 AM

• 5 years later...

pea soup?

raw salted salmon / gravlax?

pancakes/crepes?

PS.Only swedes and russians would go to a public sauna without a protective cloth to sit on

PPS.Celtic frost is (was?) a swiss metal band and has nothing to do with Sweden nor Swedish winter...

Well, it's a relative term, yes, swedes are fascinated by Americans, so they'll swarm you if you come But..if you're from the middle east or basically anywhere other than USA you're gonna get the cold hand. Swedes hate foreigners.

SCORE.

Where are you from Mind?

Survey Says!....

BING

tall blonde chick

I second this. I'm not sure how much has changed in the past 8 years, but when I was there..

hot blondes + blondes that can out drink anyone + blondes that like American guys = do the math

Nejnej.

Men ta inte det hár forumet sá serióst.

Och kanske kan du hjálpa Spitfire15 med hans semester, han ska till Vástkusten(Góteborg) efter nágra veckor tror jag, PMa honom gárna...

Oslo is in Norway.

a Big Mac is $5.60

Pair of decent jeans about $190

Street Hooker: $60 bucks.

I bought a pair of Kenneth Cole pants on Macy's for $145 dollars and saw the price of the same model in Sweden for just shy of $700. So just buy novelty crap here, a shopping spree will bankrupt ya unless you own a Spitfire or something.

Yeah I know Oslo is in Norway. Pet just mentioned it so I figured why not find out a little bit more. Its about the same price for most of the things here in Zurich. Anyone know how spending is in Amsterdam and BerWIN?