Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Durden

LIFETIME KILLS YOU ALL.

I can't find my Hello Bastards nor can I find the case to Jersey's Best Dancers. I saw a band called For What It's Worth do a cover of Cut The Tension...it wasn't that great, but it was neat to hear a live version of a Lifetime song.

"...Minor Threat, 7 seconds, ssd..Straight edge hardcore was introduced to mee..." ha

what about the 91 ep? the tape had an extra song that the 7" didn't but I can't remember what it was... that was the first and one of only thing of theirs I ever really was into.

lifetime is awesome, I finally was able to get the background album again off soulseek. great CD great band. I don't really like dans new band paint it black, but kid dynamite was awesome

kid dynamite was fucking sick, but i never got to experience the madness that was Lifetime. :cry:

has anyone heard Zero Zero i think. it's ari and his wife i believe, new band? It's a lot different from lifetime but none the less pretty cool.

Guest im not witty

knives,bats,new tats

WOW. taking me back. hello bastards = high school.

As much as I would like to say that I have matured with my musical tastes I still cannot get into Zero Zero... but as far as Dans band Kid Dynamite... that was the hotness.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this