what are you doing.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I start my new winter quarter today and I am in the library fucking around till' class starts.

My foot is stll sore from the nail i stepped on a few days ago.

I spent my first night at my new house last night.....pure quiet non-agro bliss.

I woke up, went in to work. Overquoted some kid on some cheesy T-shirts I didn't really want to print. Talked to a friend from England who mentioned he was headed state side. Went out, rode my bike in the mud and then headed to the park. Some girl kept runnining in front of me...so I ended up riding my bike in circles. Eh speaking of circles...before I jumped on the bike, I turned the tv on long enough to see circle get the square. Looked out the window and saw some naked dude running around...so I decided to get the hell out and ride my bike. While I was out riding I noticed some guy still returning Christmas gifts. There were also a bunch of people watching movies and one dude complaining about the heat. A girl I used to date asked me to come over because her neighbor was bugging the shit outta her. On the way over there I saw some dude walking his dog, another kid playing playstation, some guy waiting on the bus and this one dude intently staring at his computer. When I got to her apartment, I stepped over a bloody nail in a 2x4 and noticed the guy adjacent to her was rocking out to some old outcast. I think the girl next door was eating oatmeal. After that I went back to work...where I am currently bored off my ass.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I woke up, went in to work. Overquoted some kid on some cheesy T-shirts I didn't really want to print. Talked to a friend from England who mentioned he was headed state side. Went out, rode my bike in the mud and then headed to the park. Some girl kept runnining in front of me...so I ended up riding my bike in circles. Eh speaking of circles...before I jumped on the bike, I turned the tv on long enough to see circle get the square. Looked out the window and saw some naked dude running around...so I decided to get the hell out and ride my bike. While I was out riding I noticed some guy still returning Christmas gifts. There were also a bunch of people watching movies and one dude complaining about the heat. A girl I used to date asked me to come over because her neighbor was bugging the shit outta her. On the way over there I saw some dude walking his dog, another kid playing playstation, some guy waiting on the bus and this one dude intently staring at his computer. When I got to her apartment, I stepped over a bloody nail in a 2x4 and noticed the guy adjacent to her was rocking out to some old outcast. I think the girl next door was eating oatmeal. After that I went back to work...where I am currently bored off my ass.

OCD much?

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I miss having random weekdays off.

Kinda sucks to have off when everyone else does...everything is supercrowded and the monotony of it all....

I'm doing paperwork and answering phones. i hate this jobbbbbb

Eh, I usually work 9-6 each day.. (other than Sat/Sun) but I don't have to go back to work until Monday.

getting ready for work (which I havent been in 6 weeks)

thinking of shit to say to people....

"Yeah Hi, I didn't do shit for the last six weeks, made 2x your salary, and Im sewing a fat bitch for all shes got... So how was christmas rush??":lol:

that's what I told ma' dukes.

the heat wasn't working, and the person that the landlord got to fix it didn't know what the fuck she was doing.

So my o.g. called a heat/cooling man herself, and within an hour he fixed it, and the heat was poppin'.

But now, I think, the landlord turned the heat way the fuck down, so we got heat, but not enough.

The stat is on 80 and there is barely anything coming up

...they were salty at the fact that we took matters into our own hands, so, I think, this is their childish way of gettin' back at us

my landlords are a bunch o' hoes.

i just finished rescuing a Urea sequencing gel..

that involves injecting a gel matrix in between two sheets of glass, about 12 inches by 16 inches, that are separated on the ends by 2mm thick strips of plastic...it's very important not to allow any air bubbles to get in the gel, and of course i did..

so i had to separate the two layers of glass, then put them back together delicately so that the liquid gel would distribute itself properly between the glass with no bubbles.

i fucked it up again, but then fixed it....i thought it was a goner for sure..

i also made freezing media for the HEK 293 cell freezedown to liquid nitrogen

and, i'm waiting for some DNA to finish PCRing

..i'd rather be painting

Originally posted by !@#$%

i just finished rescuing a Urea sequencing gel..

that involves injecting a gel matrix in between two sheets of glass, about 12 inches by 16 inches, that are separated on the ends by 2mm thick strips of plastic...it's very important not to allow any air bubbles to get in the gel, and of course i did..

so i had to separate the two layers of glass, then put them back together delicately so that the liquid gel would distribute itself properly between the glass with no bubbles.

i fucked it up again, but then fixed it....i thought it was a goner for sure..

i also made freezing media for the HEK 293 cell freezedown to liquid nitrogen

and, i'm waiting for some DNA to finish PCRing

..i'd rather be painting

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_cast_photos/tracy_morgan/snl.jpg'>

"I don't know what the fuck you just said little man..."

right now i am having a huuuuuuuge headache.

last night i've submitted some drawings with a reproduction company and they fucked up big time.

i'm not in trouble or anything, but it just doubles my work load in which i am trying to close out

for the new year.

i'm going to cry.

i had a shit long / boring day at college. it sucks when you go back for the 1st few days after a holiday and all you want to do is die ;)

ive got ALOT of work to do for a class 2mrw, which isnt going to happen so im going to hope the old "can i hand it in 2mrw?" works...

apart from that im listening to a drum and bass mix cd right now, which has just turned incredibly cheasy so it may get turned off soon..

*on a side note, i swear i suffer from S.A.D (seasonal affecting disorder or something along those lines) which is when you feel depressed and glum cos of the shit weather. apparntly your body tends to shut down a little when its dark alot of the time (ie winter time). symptoms include: not being able to sleep, loss of appitite, mood swings, tiredness etc.

i got into work and i had a client coming in today so i finished off my presentation, made sure all the prep was in place, and made sure the math guy had his models and data ready.

met the client, introduced them to the rest of the team brought them in and had a 4 hour presentation and discussion.

got them out the door

called my new tennants references make sure they pay rent on time and don't wreck shit.

got started on the new PPC campaign for the client

working on optimization for a different client

i hate work

after work i go to the gym and to my spin class and obsess over this one guy at the gym i am too shy to even smile at..... so pathetic.

Archived