need to compile more flix for a project

enueone

i'm thinkin about doing a PDF zine...mostly freights and shit...

i bench and catch flix on the regular but i know alot of you got the dope shit as well...

i'm just interested in giving myself a new project and fuckin around with layout design and what not...

if you're down to hook up some flicks hit me up...

gyeahhh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pretty much whatever..

i don't have a solid idea in mind yet..i just wanna do something with the flix that i take other than look at em..

i primarly flick shit in jersey, and nyc..since that's where i'm at...but i'd like to open it up to more shit than i'm exposed to in my immediate surroundings..

basically i just need to give myself a project where i can fuck around because designing shit for clients is tedious and i need to have some fun...and i don't wanna really build another "website"

i never had a "graf" website but i build websites for a living..

i'm sick of building websites though..so i'm trying to do more print design...

doing something like a pdf mag has kinda interested me for a while...there's a number of them out there that are design focused...it's a pretty sick medium to deliver work in because the files are small enough to be delivered via web..but still high quality enough to print out and pass along...

nerds up...hoes down...

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

u seem to know your shit, when u get something in mind let us know, i got lots o fliks. did u run a site in jersey or ny?

so yeah i started fucked around with shit...

the name i'm fuckin around with is "fumes"

designed the logotype and was playin around with a cover shot although i'll probably design the real cover last...

as far as the content...i'm trying to break it down into a couple different things...

my ideas right now, based on the flix i have taken are

east coast freights

ny street bombing or even something like a doorway section / bathroom section (some of the bars in the LES have some of the dopest tags running in them...and not Maxx Fish..haha)

freights in general

throwups / handstyles

maybe a jersey highway section since i've been flicking alot of those

outlines ( i always liked the outline sections of undercover / the first couple scribbles)

i'd like to do a nace tribute since he was the one who really taught me alot of shit back in like 93 - 94...i'm kinda bummed that we fell out over dumb shit..i got a bunch of nace's early stuff but as far as his freights my collection pretty much stops around 97..seems like he started getting REALLY busy after that...

i'd like to do one of these like 4 times a year... mostly just to get my editorial layout skills up...but also to give somethin back to the graf nerds out there...

if anyone got flix or ideas or whatever hit me up with an e-mail or on aim..same name as here...word