CRACKHEAD SKEMES TO MAKE MONEY

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_b0b

my first job after I left school was in a pawnbrokers. (Not sure if the name for it is the same round the world, but people bring their jewelery and get a loan on the value of it, if they want their jewelery back they pay back the loan with interest). We shared a walk-in vault with a jewellers shop. We got in one side, they got in the other. The jewellers had a stock take and catalogued everything other than one small tray at the very top of the vault that was out of sight. It was full of 9ct gold jewelery. As I worked Saturdays I had a day off mid week. Just before I left before that day off I would just go get a pocket full of the gold from the "hidden" drawer. USed to get about £200 extra spending money a week.

Then I handed my notice in at the pawnbrokers. With about 3 weeks to go I started doing fake pawns. What I'd do is buy plated jewelery and then give a loan on it as thought it were solid gold. The way the system works is that they secure away the item the loan is given on and it isn't looked at again until either it is paid for and returned or if after a year no-one has claimed it is sold. I made quite a lot in fake pawns and then just left. Never heard anything from them ever again.

Originally posted by b0b

my first job after I left school was in a pawnbrokers. (Not sure if the name for it is the same round the world, but people bring their jewelery and get a loan on the value of it, if they want their jewelery back they pay back the loan with interest). We shared a walk-in vault with a jewellers shop. We got in one side, they got in the other. The jewellers had a stock take and catalogued everything other than one small tray at the very top of the vault that was out of sight. It was full of 9ct gold jewelery. As I worked Saturdays I had a day off mid week. Just before I left before that day off I would just go get a pocket full of the gold from the "hidden" drawer. USed to get about £200 extra spending money a week.

Then I handed my notice in at the pawnbrokers. With about 3 weeks to go I started doing fake pawns. What I'd do is buy plated jewelery and then give a loan on it as thought it were solid gold. The way the system works is that they secure away the item the loan is given on and it isn't looked at again until either it is paid for and returned or if after a year no-one has claimed it is sold. I made quite a lot in fake pawns and then just left. Never heard anything from them ever again.

This trick is golden. Well, you know what i mean.

but couldn't the brokers tell you were bringing shit plastic jewelry ? and wasn't suspicious this big guy came to bring bracelets at the pawnbrokers every know and then ?

<span style='color:black'>I think i've told this before but hey..You are about to read it again because this guy is that funny.

In my old neighborhood there was this crack head named joe. He was about 50 years old and crazy looking. He would go from door to door looking for work. He came to my crib one day and asked if i had any work for him. I told him to pick up the sticks outta my yard and here is $5. I got into my car and left. When i came back about an hour later i saw all the sticks were still in the yard. I was thinkin "Stupid Joe." Then i see his ass walkin down the street. When i asked him why he didnt pick up the sticks here is what he told me: "I did pick up all the sticks but there wasnt a bag to put them in so i layed them neatly back across the yard." I just laughed at him and told him to get the hell on.

One of my buddies got joe to cut his grass once. Kinda. He gave joe $10 to cut the grass and joe was like "Cool! I can do that." When my boy came back the grass still wasnt cut. He was like "What the hell." Joe told him that he needed Money to get some gas for his lawn mower. When my boy asked what he did with the $10 he said he already spent it.

What a character.</span>

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

breaking into payphones.

i was told they can hold up to 300 bucks in quarters each which sounds about right...

if i can hit 2 payphones in a night thats up to 600 bucks. which i could also make as a stripper, but this is less work and more fun because i get to hit things.

anyone have any experience in doing this? im going to just use an axe and 10 pound sledge and hope for the best...

JOE HUSTLE TO THE RESCUE.

The best thing for you to do would be to take the 10 pund sledge hammer and knock the payphone off of the pole its on. Throw it into the back of your car and take off. Open it somewhere else.

A long the same lines. If you have a dent puller you can screw the end of it into an old coke machine and yank the lock out of it revealing the change and dollar bills. There is a lot of money in those. Some of the newer ones have alarms on them i believe so be careful.

If you are in a tight spot this is what i did when i was younger. I went into a local drug store and took a bottle of pills that were $80. I came back to return them saying that my grandparents had gotten the wrong thing. They didnt give me cash back but they did give me a gift card in the amount. I took it to another of the same line of drug stores and bought liquor and cigarettes then went and sold it at inflated prices to underage kids.

That shit right there made me about $1000 a week for about a month until they caught onto me.

If you go into stores that sell video games and music and all that shit, you would be surprised how many times the cases on them are loose. They are easy to pry open to get the hidden treasure in side. I used to have a nasty dvd collection. Just take the disc and the instruction guide. Thats all you really need for the games.

If you are pretty quick the old snatch and dash works pretty good on items that can not easily be concealed such as Xboxs and PS2s and what have you.

If you have a coat factory in your area its really easy to take their leather jackets and shit like that. There is always a market for that. Sell a $700 coat for $400 and get back.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Joe Hustle.

If you want to know more get at me at joe_hustletronics@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by fatbastard

yeah, what the hells a quap?

hahaha theres all sorts of shit about peppermintcandyspray bazooka joe something or other and this fool says what the hells a quap?

so obviously my resulting question is what the hell is all that other shit (peppermintcandypowderspray, bazookas, flipping it, etc.?)?? explain!

We got a few apartment complex/housing projects around the house and i swear to god these kids pay more money for their shoes then they do for rent so i pay a few kids 10$ a pop to run through the halls and pick up the pairs of decent shoes they can find.....classics af1's timbs and you know how those cats dont like to get there shoes dirty so i bring em to the flea market and hand em for 25$ a pop...........nevertheless my boy got caught up selling shoes to the same dude he racked em from but hey its easy money