CRACKHEAD SKEMES TO MAKE MONEY

Ethreadzny2

Go to a big department store, Wal mart for example.. Go to a secluded isle that looks out of surveillance range, grab something, open it and slightly damage it.. Bring it to the returns counter (avoid shifty behavior) with your best poker face kindly explain to the clerk that the product was defective/damaged here's the gamble.. If you're a good con act as normal and polite as possible explaining that you've lost the receipt.. 70% of the time they'll exchange the item for a new one.. Go to Cash Converters and chop your new goods.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^works better if you go up to the counter and say something along the lines of "im really sorry but i have lost my reciept, so i was wondering if i could exchange it...." dont go in there demanding loot.

how does that 1/2 price shoes thingy work? sounds intriging.

Originally posted by Glik0

Graffiti for dummies video in the works

hahaha

How not to be toy in 12 easy steps.

laugh all you want

about a year ago, i was sitting around at this HOF doing nothing, nobody was painting, when this mom and her kid come up to me and ask 'where can i sign him up for graffiti lessons ?'

that was priceless.

i realize nobody wanted to know this but.......its late and i'm tired and my neck hurts.Whoa.

Walk into the white house with a rifle in one hand and Osama Bin Laden in the other.

^walks out with either a large bank account or doesnt walk out at all...(esp if you bust into the white house armed!)

Originally posted by !@#$%

graffiti lessons.

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

dont forget everyone's favorite....

Homemade Krink in 10 easy steps

scams r us, back in the day we had so many scams it was ridiculous, here are a few.

back in high school it was mandatory that everyone had a TI-82 0r 85 calculator. these bitches will run you 60 bucks easy, so we used to wait till after school and break into all the lockers jack the calculators, scratch the names off and sell em back to kids for ten bucks a pop, "and if ya want ya shit back, you have to pay for that shit"-b. rhymes

someone said golfcourses, which reminded me that many courses have concession stands at the 9th hole, these are an easy get over for free booze at the very least.

if u find any place that has buy one get one free cigarettes of a major brand ( non of that gpc shit) you take em out the sleeve go to next gas station and say your friend bought you the wrong brand trade em in for yours...

also if you go to track meets in high school people leave there shit out all over the place, run that... nuff said

some of our scams have been said here those are a few do what you will with em, i assume no responsibility for you not being slick and getting bagged... take care, i'll drop some others tomorrow...peace

when i was in middle school, me and a few friends used to sell all types of funsized candy for jacked up prices. our best seller were these knock-off (though better) pixie sticks called "neon lasers." you could get a bag of like 100 for like a dollar plus tax, then we flipped them to the kids at school for 5 cents each. when the supply was low and demand was igh, we'd charge 10 cents. bringing a few bags to school each eay, we never left with less than 20 bucks, between three people.

i have heard, but have not done, that if you pull the phone wire out of the pay phone just enough to expose the wires inside there should be a blue wire, if you cut that wire and then stuff the metal casing back in the phone too look un tampered it disables the "coin drop", i guess how a pay phone works is that you put your money in and it stays in a space untill the call is over and then it drops into the "bank" part of it, now when people make calls the coins stay in that space unable to drop into the bank, go back in a week or whatever and connect the wire back together, hit the coin return and all the money should come out...like i said never tried only heard about this

---

but id like to know any tool recomendations for that drillling of the vending machine lock...cuz i will definetly be trying that in the near future

Originally posted by sneak

[b

how does that 1/2 price shoes thingy work? sounds intriging. [/b]

its very simple. just tell the shopper youll give him shoes for 1/2 off if he pays cash. sounds dumb, but "i knew someone who" would just always hit up the kids from the dorms of other "cool" male youth. throw the product in a bag and hand it to the customer.

Originally posted by dowmagik

its very simple. just tell the shopper youll give him shoes for 1/2 off if he pays cash. sounds dumb, but "i knew someone who" would just always hit up the kids from the dorms of other "cool" male youth. throw the product in a bag and hand it to the customer.

so wait, your saying you have a dude jacking new shoes from dorm kids,

then brings em to you, you then sell the "half off" and thats it?

but you coulda been getting full price from the shoes man

and to the calculator dude...why sell them for 10 when you can go on ebay or to the rich kids and slang them pops for around 50+....id only charge 20 for a calculator ti86 if i was hooking a friend up

------go into a store and rack lots of small but expensive things, calculators, fine paintbrushes, batteries, printer ink, keep them brand new and go back later and say you forgot the receipt but youd like to exchange for STORE CREDIT (its more likely to get instead of actual refunds)

you can now get another item, such as spraypaint or other hard to rack items, or you sell to a shopper in the store for a little bit cheaper....it helps if you have a bag from the store so it looks a littlemore legit

skiers and snowboarders:

easy scam for cheap lift tickets (I'm sure most of you already do)

if your going to a mountain for the day or before night sessions start, buy a full day pass which should go from open to close. don't put the ticket on a wicket (if you have to, use a key chain ring so you can take it off at the end of the day) and sell it to someone in the parking lot as a night pass. i used to work at a local mountain and would get letter heads for comp passes at other mountains...i'd ride halfpipe all day and sell the pass at the end of the day for 100% profit...usually $25...nothing like getting paid to ride. there is always some slacker that gets to the mountain around 7 and isn't trying to pay for a full price night pass.

Yeah, I've looked around on this site before. Some of it seems to be complete bullshit written by 14 year olds that think ordering a water and filling your cup with Coke is a scam... the other shit's some worthwhile info. They've got directions how to make magic bags on there.

Another good scam if you work at a fast food place where they don't take inventory.. (i.e. a Subway where they don't count the bread baked). You come into work with a pocket full of change that day. After they oder you change their shit with your own money. Void whatever you typed into the register after they walk away... a friend made about $80 a day doing this.

Archived