CRACKHEAD SKEMES TO MAKE MONEY

Ethreadzny2

if that shoe scheme works the way it sounds like, have fun getting fired really quick. my girlfriend used to work for a major chain-footwear store and you could get away with that shit every once in awhile if you worked there, but those companies are fucking hawks about watching their employees shoe habits.

one kid got fired because there was about a grand missing in shoes, all of them in his size, fucking idiot....

she (the wifey...) did have a good scam going involving customer returns, damages, and tax/change. it didnt make sense the 3 times she explained it to me...but then again i didnt really care. it did get her an extra 20-40 bucks a day though...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_b0b

These I used to do about 10/15 years ago so I doubt they work now but what the heck:

Photobooths: go to Mc D's and get a wad of tissues and a few straws. Go to the photos booth and put a some wad of tissue down inside the coin slot. You need it low enough so it isn't seen by the user. It is best to do it somewhere with a lot of booths. We used to do a major train station that would have say 5 different booths around the place. After 2 hours go back and there should be a nice backlog of coins. Use your straw to push the coins further down and the blockage is freed and the coins be returned or the excess coins fall str8 thru anyway. This could make easy £50 in 2 hours. Repeat this at 10 sites in a day (in rotation) and you got easy money.

Fruit Machines: if you can get the frnot panel of a fruit machine loose, reach in and where the coin tubes are is usually an eject button the engineers use to clear the tube. Play the machine a while, lossen the panel. Every now and then get a few of you round it and pretend you got a big win. Not major money, usually good for a few £100 over a few hours, but you got to put some of that back in playing.

ID Parades: in the UK you get paid to take part in an ID parade. I used to do 3 a day for the transport police (whilst a very active writer!) and get £18 and a free all zones travelcard off them. Phone up all the large police stations in your area and ask.

Ticket/vending machines: usually they have security to stop things being drawn down out of the mahine but rarely on the way thing go int he machine. Get a roll of packing tape. attach a little of it to the side edge of a note (preferably a high value note like a 20) then stretch the tape out a few metres and then double it back on itself so the tape sticks to itself then note has like a long strap coming off one end. Use this note to buy something, get your change, then very slowly pull the note backup out of the machine. Some machines are easier than others.

to the guy that asked me why we only sold the calculators for 10 bucks:

well, we would be getting like 35 calculators a day. and we would be selling back to kids 2-3 times, so to keep the heat off we flipped em at 10 a pop and were rolling in dough, most of these kids were shook to tell mom and dad they "lost" their calculator, so they gladly handed over 10... but greed will always screw you and it did screw some, got to know when to fold em...

here's another classic:

if you ever went to college where people dorm this one will work for you... at the end of the year (semester) you get to sell your books back for cash... we would jack books and sell em back 100% profit, but these kids talked about it too much and caught some heat... so the game needed to be stepped up a bit... had a friend who worked in the bookstore, thus he knew which books were the money makers, would literally take books off the bookstore shelf and walk them directly over to the book buyback desk located in the freakin' store and get paid. that was a crew power move only, couldn't let everyone in on it then...

and the snowboard scams are classics

go to the races (horse races that is) and approach people as they enter. they have to look like amateurs or it wont work. tell them you'll give them a free tip but the but the next one will cost them. Now if you approach 100 people and equally tip about five of the serious horses as a winner there will be twenty people who you gave the right tip to and even if they didnt put money on they will remember and try and find you,which they will do because you will be waiting around the same area... you can hit them up for fifty dollars for the next tip... play around with it....:cool:

its a classic and any track regular will know whats up but if you go on the the big race days there will be plenty of suckers

Re: bunk shit

Originally posted by !@#$%

i've been scammed purchasing drugs as well..

crackheads selling baking soda in baggies to make enough so they can get real drugs.

hawt.

Never buy from street pushers.

Oh, and Tyler's idea of taking, or breaking, payphones is good.... but if you're really ghetto you can always take a couple newspaper machines.... get the quarters and then sell the papers.....

I'm thinking you would want to do this really early in the morning so the newspapers were current for that day and you could sell them.

Originally posted by destroya

when i was in middle school, me and a few friends used to sell all types of funsized candy for jacked up prices. our best seller were these knock-off (though better) pixie sticks called "neon lasers." you could get a bag of like 100 for like a dollar plus tax, then we flipped them to the kids at school for 5 cents each. when the supply was low and demand was igh, we'd charge 10 cents. bringing a few bags to school each eay, we never left with less than 20 bucks, between three people.

holy shit i did the exact same thing in the 8th grade. i got 100 bucks in like 3 weeks

street pushers rely on the fact that they will never see you again, and if you do run into them theres not a lot you can do...in chicago a while back this guy tried to sell me all these colognes (obvious knock offs) the thing was he told me they were the real thing even though the label looked completely different. he kept spraying the shit on me to take another smell because the scent would run out that quick, it was just watered down crap. and another tactic they seem to use is pretending to be really upset when you look like your about to refuse.

a lot of these scams aren't very crackhead like, they're too complex and crackheads don't have jobs or go to college.

When I was in grade school my best friend across the street had an emptied out cement pond on his backyard. It was just a big pit the shape of a figure 8. He also lived on the edge of this big wooded area where they had some tiny little wild rabbits that would pop out every now and then. We got an old dog cage and put some carrots in it and propped up the lid of the cage with a stick to catch the rabbit. We caught the rabbit using this little trap and threw him in the pit for a few days so he couldn't escape. His neighbor had an old garage where a 6 ft long black snake lived. We didn't know what the fuck it ate, but figured that if we starved it long enough then threw it in the pit that it'd fuck up the bunny pretty bad. We caught the snake and kept it in a closet in his basement for a week while we told all of the neighborhood kids about it. We were gonna charge them each $5 to watch the fight and then let them throw shit in the pit to fight the snake for $1 more. But before we could do it his mom found it in the basement and made his dad kill it.

fucking bitch.

that is kinda like gambling, we used to bet on fish, pirannahs and oscars, bet on how long it would take, blah blah blah, i think dog fights are cruel, but fish don't have feelings, that is what kurt said at least...

gambling is tons of fun as well... and my game of choice when we needed a sack in college was 3 card monte, (do not play me, i will take all your money and not think twice about it), we would set up a big box from out the dumpster and hit the main student cigarette smoking areas, i had a hype man who i'd lose too give him money, then the suckas would roll in, and everybody thinks they are smarter than the last bastard so they kept it going, campus security frowned upon us so we had to keep moving location, we would do it just to get enough loot that day to get some beers,etc.

can't knock the hustle...

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by WISE

When I was in grade school my best friend across the street had an emptied out cement pond on his backyard. It was just a big pit the shape of a figure 8. He also lived on the edge of this big wooded area where they had some tiny little wild rabbits that would pop out every now and then. We got an old dog cage and put some carrots in it and propped up the lid of the cage with a stick to catch the rabbit. We caught the rabbit using this little trap and threw him in the pit for a few days so he couldn't escape. His neighbor had an old garage where a 6 ft long black snake lived. We didn't know what the fuck it ate, but figured that if we starved it long enough then threw it in the pit that it'd fuck up the bunny pretty bad. We caught the snake and kept it in a closet in his basement for a week while we told all of the neighborhood kids about it. We were gonna charge them each $5 to watch the fight and then let them throw shit in the pit to fight the snake for $1 more. But before we could do it his mom found it in the basement and made his dad kill it.

oh man, thats too much. :lol:

Guest imported_sofarok

I used to work in blockbuster, I had these romantic kevin smith notions that it would all about chatting to hot girls about good films it wasn’t…anyways one scam we had going that would earn you at least £40 a night was pretty easy, im sure it would work in all sorts of stores. Because blockbuster is such a gaylord multinational they were forever creating 2 for promotions etc, customers would bring in these promotions which normally had some sort of barcode that you scan etc so all you had to do was charge customers full price when they rented to or more movies, scan the barcode and pocket half the cash…easy…then they started cracking down, for every claim they wanted the barcode or whatever so we just took to finding as many of the vouchers and labels as we could…..not the greatest scam ever I guess…

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

does anyone know where i can get freon?

are you making the reverse microwave. makes like ice icy cold and pizza not to hot so you dont burn the roof of mouth.

oh

walmart home depot whatever with the self checkouts. basically. my friend wanted a 600 dollar desk/ home etertainment set at walmart. he took the price tag off a 7 dollar wrench set.

went the the line slaped it on. payed 7:50 walked out with a home etertainment set and bag of chips.

genius genius genuis!

Originally posted by dr.testical

walmart home depot whatever with the self checkouts. basically. my friend wanted a 600 dollar desk/ home etertainment set at walmart. he took the price tag off a 7 dollar wrench set.

went the the line slaped it on. payed 7:50 walked out with a home etertainment set and bag of chips.

genius genius genuis!

i was thinking of doing something like that last time i went there

Four-Five-Six as I know it, or Ceelo (for all you raw mother fuckers)

Players place their bets against a banker who covers them.

The banker rolls the three dice first.

The banker wins all bets if he throws three of a kind, any pair and a 6, or 4-5-6.

The banker loses all bets if he throws any pair and a 1, or 1-2-3.

If the banker throws a pair and any number other than a 1 or 6 then each of the players in turn throws the three dice. As before the player wins if they throw, any pair and a 1, or 1-2-3. The player loses if they throw three of a kind, any pair and a 6, or 4-5-6. If a player throws a pair and any number other than a 1 or 6 then the number thrown with the pair becomes the point number. If the player's point number is higher than the point number thrown by the banker the player wins, even if the pair is of a lower value than the banker's. If both point numbers are the same then it is tied and no one wins or loses any stakes.

All other combinations other than the ones described are meaningless and both the player and the banker, in their turn, continues to roll the dice until a meaningful combination comes up. The first banker is decided by a preliminary round in which all the players roll the dice, the player with the most fours becoming the bank. If players tie then they throw again until a decision is made.

Stakes must be made in multiples of three units. This is because players who have thrown a point settle the bet according to the difference between their point and the bankers. For a point difference of one, one third of the stake is won or lost. For a difference of two, two thirds, and for a difference of three the whole stake.

The banker changes when a player beats their point. The bank rotates at the end of the round.

Get a Fed Ex box and fill it with heavy Advertisements and wrap them with something that looks like plastic and then wrap it with bubble wrap... and roll up to someone on the street and tell em you just stole a laptop out of a fed ex truck and you want $200 for it... walk them to the atm... get the money, open the box slightly and show them the plastic shit so they think its real and say, "oh shit theres the 5-0" and then walk away all fast... and if they get hip to it... go beat them up take their wallets and shoes then go buy coke and heroin... when youre all out, just steal nyquil and drink it and steal ibproufin and spraypaint em green and carve oc into it and 80 into it and try to sell em. (ha jk some nig tried to pull a green spraypainted advil on me once as an oc. hahaha)

The australian government put a total ban on the export of all native birds which generally happen to be very pretty and desirable to foreign collecters and bird ethusiasts. The ban makes australian parrots and such VERY sought after in other western countries. I have seen birds that are dirt common and LITERALLY worthless in australia being sold in london's harrods for 3000 pounds ($aus8.5K and US$4K). Parrots and cockatoos that are worth a bit in Aust (like a few hundred aust. bucks) were being sold for +9000 pounds. To mass-smuggle australian birds out of the country would be damn hard, but i rekon by sneaking them to indonesia on a private boat which is the closest country to australia (about 400 kms by sea) you could then legally ship them to rich countries and make big bucks :cool: :dazed: :king: indonesia is a third world corrupt dump so stealthing a boat there wouldnt be that hard for someone with nautical skills> it would be a mad adventure as well and you could get strapped and fend off pirates

By far the best scheme yet and if it doesnt work pour your weekly paycheck in the pokies

damn i was gonna do that return shit at walmart cause i bought some headlights for my car. So when i was replacing them i thought about this crachead skeme thread, the lights come in a box so i could put the old one in the boxes and hotglue them and return them. I was gonna tell them that my girl got the lights but she didnt know shit about cars and she got the wrong ones. But my fucking dumdassretardedself threw away the receipt, so does anyone know if i can returned them without a receipt?