longest work shift?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was working moving and setting up office furniture in new buildings. This event happened on Friday/Payday so the boss had us by the balls and he knew it. Most of us were ex gangbangers or in there late twentys or mid thirties. I was the youngest at 17. There was even some heroin addict that would nod off ocassionally. We met for work at 7am. He then took us in either in 1 of a couple cars or in the back of his truck, we got to sit in back with all the equipment falling down on us. We went to a place Hawthorne by the beach which was about a hour to an hour and a half drive in rush hour traffic. We worked there till about 1 or 2pm. We were all busting our asses cause our boss said hw had to get up a crew to go to Irvine about 2 hours away. And if we wanted to get our paycheck we HAD to go. Or else we could have waited for him at his mom's house on a Saturday until he showed up. So we all wanted to get this shit done with get our cash hit the liqour store then the local tittie bar(Spearmint Rhino Industry) . So we head on over to Irvine. None of us really know our way around so some get the later than others. Instead of getting our lunch break we start unloading a big ass semi-truck and taking the shit 15 stories up. So were busting our ass once again so we can finish up early and get our cash. We wanna get our lunch but the fucker says " no finish the truck then you have lunch". So we are almost finished and some of us venture off to get some food at around 9-10pm. Meanwhile non of us have been there before, and everything is like an industrial park. There aint shit to eat around there and what stuff is there is for the office workers and that shit was closed already. We find a pizza place so we get that. But it takes a while longer than regular fast food. We get back and the boss is pissed wondering where the fuck we were, our friend were like "Where the fuck were you?" cause they were still doin work. Then we realize that another truck had arrived while we were gone. That shit just about broke everyones spirits. We had to stay, there was no buslines to fuckin taxis no fuckin shit way to get home. By the time we finished it was like 2 am. After he called each of us over to go over our hours, which by the way he deducted the extra time we were gone and questioned us about the other hours saying " I don't remember seeing you there" So it was fuckin late. On the way home we stopped at a 24 hour Mexican place and got some fuckin 2$ tacos. Big Fuckin' Deal. I just wanted to crash the fuck out. By the time everyone got dropped off. I just happened to be one of the last to get dropped off. I got home at 4:30-5:00am. If anyone can top that shit. I feel sorry for you.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

damn, i had it bad, working construction, for this italian run company, worked 21 hours of solid labour with no one who spoke english and 2 gay french men.

At least in my Marathon day I didn't work with 2 gay French men.

Guest cracked ass

I did 13 hours once, and only because I knew it was my last day. Other than that I would never agree to anything longer than 8 hours unless the pay was exceptional.

when me and my 2 friends were like 10 or 11..some new neighbors moved in. they asked if we'd help them move. they said it was a small truck and everything was in light boxes - and theyd pay us. when youre 10 money isnt easy to come by and even a few dollars is big bucks. so we agreed. what a fucking mistake! they had a fucking semi truck full of their shit. it was weird shit too. he had like 10 rakes, a bunch of shovels, all types of farm shit. they even had one of those refrigerator type things with the sliding door that they keep the ice cream in, in convenience stores. i have no fucking clue why he had that or how he got it. anyway the 3 of us worked extremely hard for like 8 hours, and got paid $10 each. those people still live there and give us shit when we have friends over and they park on the edge of their grass or some shit..fuck those people.

i hated those french men. all they did was go into their van at lunch and smoke dope, and have gay sex, i was sure of it. and then marcel (one of the gays) was being a dick so i mouthed him off, and that asshole hid my shovel. i almost kicked hs ass and then the foreman stopped me from doing so. it was funny cause the foreman didnt liek him either so he made him apologize infront of everyone.

I worked 7:00am to 9:00 pm at the health food store. I hate working that many house. ANything after 10 hours puts me in a piss poor mood. At that point I get pissed about being asked to do ANYTHING.

Pistol I hope you hired someone to beat that asshole boss you had to a bloody pulp. That shit's not even legal. I wanted to punch him just reading that story.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Archived