Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToYs

MANHUNT

Guest ToYs

This fucking game is FUCKING ILL! its by far the most violent and demented game i have ever seen. the game play is great too, all about being stealth and sneaking up on people. what other game can you get a chance to put a plastic bag over a white supremisist's head and beat the shit out of him till he dies. or start killin bitches with a fucking nailgun. who else has had the pleasure?

LACKOFSLEEPONER

Finished it yesterday....pig headed leatherface is scary as fuck and a real bitch to kill.....happy hunting. :)

its only on ps2 for now damn i need to stop playing super mario brothers 3 on my gameboy sp and start playing this shit again.

I just got past the part where you have to save your family and got bored. Is there much left to the game? It's getting too repetitive.

My brother got this for Christmas. I've tried playing it, but I suck at video games and thustly suck at this....although I must say the graphic violence is pretty damn cool....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this