Battle - please give your opinions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

B is better executed but A has a better concept.

they're both simple but well drawn for what they are.

I'd say A just because it's a little more involved.

I like A better just cuz the whole style goin for it looks better, although it's kinda shaky and I don't really like some of the letters like the S, but eh. The other is cleaner and would be a nice roller or somethin, but I don't like it too much even though it's cleaner. Also the upside down A is kinda stupid IMO, but eh... that's jsut me... lol.

mr b has a better color scheme

mr b is cleaner

mr b has a more original fill

but seeing as graffiti is all about the letters when you come down to it, mr a gets my vote simply because its obvious they are both beginers and with the route mr a is going he will excel in style much earlier than mr b, anyone can learn to be clean, but style is something you must develop

i think i'd say B is rockin. but man there is already a famous case from the moive style wars. i'm just saying it's kinda toyish to use that name like that. try puttin a number like 2 after it or just like put your street number or something like. i mean do your thing, i'm just makin a suggestion. peace.

Archived