NEW Apple Keynote - Jan. 6th 9:00am

DITDxCULT

Originally posted by Joker

But trust me... if you enjoy making music... you're going to shit your pants for $49.

Hell Yeah..I can't believe the way the guitar sounds on the keyboard.

That was an incredibly good sales pitch he gave(almost better than the 12oz shirts.). While he was speaking I felt brainwashed and willing to trade in my comp for an Apple. I have a feeling Jobs is gonna try and take over the country with a music storage revolution. The interface is kinda janky though. Too bland and similar to Mac Classic. If they can put a camera in a cell phone then it can't be too far away. I didn't watch enough of the clip to see if GarageBand was PC compatible but I would grab that shit up for a fifty...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

the price should be a lil lower.

the colors arent that great either.

What about a black iPod, or fuckin titanium!!

I bet theyll roll out with the flower power

and dalmation ones first....

:lol:

My buddy is up there in SF right now.

My boys are going up there on friday.

Damn I wish I could go.

someone explain the whole garageband thing??

im lost on that.

on the real though..

fuck anodized... lame 90's looking shit.

powdercoat the fucker.. or a nice dark greybrown.. bronzie.. type deal... id be impressed.. those colors are on some teenie bopper shit.

they look worse then alot of the anodized MD's out of japan.. worse.

come on now.. why is mac doing something Sony did with MD's in 92.?

seems a bit retarded.

i want the battery issue solved...

i also want them to make a decent remote control.. not only does the metal get all types of ugly.. but even with MD's the control wands had screens by the 2nd generation.. and that makes all the difference..

shit.. i want a control wand that not only skips individual songs. but folders and/or albums....

this shit really pisses me off.

plus the clip sucks as... its stupid.. god..

it aint that fucking hard..

get it right.:mad:

btw..my battery usually lasts about a day.. does that seem kosher or should i go to the store and get a nice opinion...

^bobby, i agree fully on all frontsz. my battery is also acting a fool and providing the weinertastic function of operating only for a day. i want a quality remote more than anything. more than... words. extreme-ly bad.

but then i listen to donny hathaway and shalamar and it's all good once again in the land of capitalist pigs.

Al and Cap... I would get a professional opinion. You could always log onto to Apples site and go to their feedback and discussion areas to see if others are having the same problems and if there have been solutions posted. Lots of Apple reps post on there. Also, check for updates. I'm sure you've done that but when I was having problems with my battery life... within about a month of the problem (Because lots of people were having the same problem) Apple posted an update that completely solved the issue. I have yet to have a problem with a short lived battery since.

As for the anodized mini's... I see where you're coming from. I personally would have gone for high gloss "popular" colors. Like brown, light blue, hot pink, bronze, black... black, I can't believe they haven't made a black ipod yet.

phillips has released its "ipod" type thing.

its black.. it looks basically exactly like an ipod.. but illuminates to a nice..indiglo blue..

joke...i hear you im going to hit the mac store for a brief one on one.. and a backrub... man they give the best backrubs.

pasta.

pet peeve...

4 brand new G5s sitting in our IT department. They are all going to a bunch of old women that have absolutely no clue what to do with the power they have. They only have photoshop on their machines to resize photos. grrrrr. I don't even have OSX yet. rat bastards.

Guest WebsterUno

my dept needs a damn upgrade already too.

We still have some old as g3s sittin around here.

Not the bondi blues, those damn grey boxes...shit.

at least I get my Mac back from the shop tonight.

woo haw!

Originally posted by Misteraven

All this discussion on iPod's and no one's mentioned the real deal shit they dropped...

G5 based xServes, cluster nodes, and xGrid. Not to mention 3.5 terrabytes of inline storage with a fibre channel interface that is the new xServe Raid.

See, when you start talking all that... all I hear is clicks and whistles. Nothing is getting through. You gotta warm me up first. Sing me some War Pigs before you start talking like that...

Archived