Camera Backpack

thetrooper

I was wondering if any of you more serious or not as serious Photographers out there use camera backpacks to keep your gear safe and hold other stuff(ie books) while at school, out on the town etc etc...

Looking into getting one and wondering if it's worth the money???????

I was looking at this one, http://mirror04.burton.com/images/gear/ss/ss_B4864301.jpg'>

Document the progression.

Our photographers travel as much as our Team and their bag of choice every single time is the Zoom™. Without sacrificing comfort, safe storage, or utility, the Zoom mixes real camera compartmentalization with snowboard-specific hiking features in an efficient design. Completely customizable, the Zoom has a back access panel so your gear stays dry. The external attachment points for tripods let you take whatever gear you will need to get the shot. It’s all padded, customized, and ready to go.

Volume: 36 L / 2,200 Cu.In.

Features

* Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness

* External Shovel Compartment

* Film Storage Pockets

* Padded customizable internal compartment

* Vertical Board Carry

From burton.com

Any Help Is Appreciated

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

If you plan on carrying 3 different lenses, one of them being a huge tele, 50 rolls of films and a small tripod this bag may be usefull, and of course, pricey.

If you plan on carrying just your camera, a few rolls and some small ish, a smaller bag can be very usefull. You can still carry your camera alone safely without a huge-ass backpack on your shoulders and you can always place it inside a big backpack when you carry books and stuff.

My digi is the size of an SLR(pretty big) and this bag(in black/charcoal) can fit the camera, charger, cables, memory sticks, manual, drivers cd, lens cleaner and still has room while it can fit inside a bigger packpack. I think i got it for about 30 bucks.

I did a big search for that stuff and came to the conclusion that lowepro( loweapline's camera bag line) is the best way to go. Hikers/climbers put their gear through really hard shit and these guys are the best when it comes to cushion/water resistance/functionallity/ and overall quality products.

Whatever you're looking for you can find it here:

www.lowepro.com

Archived