Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BoB Hope ONER

getting rid of the SCRIBBLEJAM banner

who agrees.?

unless of course.. they are still paying for the space.

if not.. get it out of here please.. slows down refreshing speed.. out of date... and.. really ugly... (no offense to whomevers design it is).

...can i get a witness!!?

pass the peas like we used to say.

nothing will show up until that fucking banner gets done loading. scribblejam was a month and a half ago. no one even talks about it anymore

Guest fr8lover

man what ever happened to that jesus one? that was a hoot...and i had no quarrel with the arcrimes banner.

people gotta make a buck somehow, if it slows the page down 5 seconds, it aint gonna bother me any, shit, this is a free service that 12oz is providing to us, they might as well have a banner up so they can at least break even on the deal.

i got a cable modem i dont give a shit...even if they replace it with the art crimes one again its ganna slow it down just as much.

... honestly id be satisfied with another advertizement.. shit. i could careless what it is.. if its helping fund the site..

but shit.. thats been up forever... it just looks retarded..

come on.. now.. lets get something good thats retarded...like.. a "girls gone wild" banner.. or.. something super retardoritos..

rip delasoul

they should just but up banners for random stupid stuff. i'm sure the kids on here have the time to design em

Guest chicken bone

bitties in the bk lounge

pippy.

millie pulled a pistol on santa.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this