Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

anyone know any good compilation cd's?

so it seems that the soul gets into an outfit (human body grown by DNA unfolding) and the perceptions of the world are exactly mirrored by the processes and geometry of the body itself, and brain. ie, what you percieve is a mirror of the 'wiring' of the mind.

and there are others in this same spacetime also percieving the world, and that in order to exist you have to interact with others and their creations.

rza hits and the swarm. those are the only ones i own. oh i have game over but its wiggity wack.

the only thing i could think of as a 'comp' is wonder wrote it by spinna and bobitto. rest of the ish is just mixtapes

giga single - anticon

contaminated - relapse

dyi fest - dhr

funny...thats 3 completely different music genres. ALL OF WHICH I ENJOY! FUCK TED COPPELLLLLLL!! cry for me!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

There's two compilations from Battle Axe Records, both good, Named Battleaxe Warriors Compilation and Defenders of The Underworld. Can't think of any others at the moment......

for the roots-

Kurtis Blow's History Of Rap (Rhino) 3 CDs

Underground Hip Hop of the 80's (Rhino) 3 CDs

Tommy Boy's Greatest Beats (Tommy Boy)4 CDs

New York Reality Check is a nice primo mix that came out a few years back. (London)

Superrappin' is a great comp that might cost a bit, some real nice underground stuff. (Groove Attack)

i'm in a rush... how's that suit you?

THE TONY TOUCH ALBUM THAT CAME OUT A FEW MONTHS AGO IS GOOD ...GOT..KRS1 WU TANG D12 TO NAME A FEW...

jelis 1 --hab--egk--

Guest young republican

try the project blowed compilation, also I stronly urge you to pick up DJ DREZ mix tapes, they arent comps but he plays good music.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this