SO IM 21 NOW

khaotic970

So New Years Eve I turned 21 and realize my underage drinking has turned me into a Alcoholic. I can buy my own beer and can actually drink in the club instead of outside the club! This is all great but it seems like its no longer fun and Drinking as much as I did makes me feel like I have a problem.

Is this normal to feel when your 21?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Nah it's not just you. When I was underage there was more of a thrill to get drunk, because you are not supposed to. I guess that kind of a rush on it's own.

When I turned 21 I drank a lot now that I could actually buy it, but eventually you get tired of buying and drinking alot. Well at least I did. So now it's only when I have friends/family over; at parties/clubs.

:idea:

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

It must be horrible to have top wait until you're 21 to legally drink....

I'm so very sorry.

I'm curious, how old do you have to be where your from to legaly drink? 12?

:king:

the problem with alcohol is, it's fun to drink, so it's hard to tell if you're addicted or not. I drank a lot in my youth, i even remember drinking beer on my way to school once or twice. Luckily i got away from alcohol and only drink on occasions, but i tell ya: be careful!!! it can happen sooner than you realize.