Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Klypse

Underground Shit

Guest dead fetus

yeah it is.

you just suck at listening.

i dunno i still like Necro, Visionaries, Warlocks, Tommy tee, Zion 1, Living Legends, Mc paul Barman, Juice, Dilated People, Artifacts, Anticon, Slug, Sunspot Jon, Co Flow, Non Phixion, the Grouch, some of the Gorillaz, Outkast, Ghetto Boys, the Heiro Gang, Old Wu tang, and several more that i forgot.

I do listen to mainstream too, but I feel underground styles alot more. thanks for the replies.

anticon,shape shifters,atmosphere,earlier tribe stuff..thats the only hip hop ill listen to,i lost faith in hip hop...too many sell outs..

------------------

ac slater

Guest iced out mocha

??????? haha you all suck. my underground is so underground that its mainstream.

first go back and get Nas Illmatic, Ghostface Supreme Clientelle, Common, the Fugees, LONS, Tribe, KRS 1, Jay Z etc. Then get some "underground shit". Look for All Natural, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jedi Mind Tricks, People Under the Stairs, Planet Asia, Jurassic 5, Atmosphere, 7L & Esoteric, Anticon, and so on. Get some compilations like the first Lyricist Lounge, Soundbombing 1 and 2, Battle Axe Records, Laid In Full, Defenders of the Underworld, Superrappin, The Creators and a whole bunch of other ish.

yea

weirdos

as for what i like (mostly what I own)

Rhyme Sayers (Atmosphere, DynoSpectrum), Hiero (Del, Souls, Pep Love, Extra Prolific), Rawkus (Mos Def, Kweli, Black Attack), Def Jux (Cannibal Ox, Mr Lif), the new Jay Z is gonna be dope, I like the old Sebutones, Galapagos4 (offwhyte, Netherworlds, Anacron) ldfndlfngsldgnslgndlkns too MUCH JUST FIND STUFF OKAY

ATAK

Hip Hop Infinity

Sandbox Automatic

talib kweli and hi-tek, 7l and esoteric, jedi mind trick, sagefrancis, old wu(36 chambers, forever)uh company flow,anticon

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this