Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LastBoyScout

Philadelphia to pittsburgh help

Does anyone know a cheaper way to get from Philadelphia to pittsburgh then

amtrak or greyhound i've figured out through the wonders of the chinatown buses how to get from Boston to philly for 30 bucks but my luck has run out on a cheap way to get from Philadelphia to pittsburgh any help would be great thanks. .

-LBS

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i said cheaper then greyhound and amtrack which eliminates both from the running.

and i found both sites earlier but they were no help

thanks though

around my parts there are a couple of guys who have a company with a few minivans that drive people to other cities for cheap... toronto to ottawa for $15, toronto to montreal for $25. i've heard about it in other places as well, but i'm up here so... :confused:

Hitch a ride. I've done it before and met some cool people. You may just have to kick em some gas money.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

around my parts there are a couple of guys who have a company with a few minivans that drive people to other cities for cheap... toronto to ottawa for $15, toronto to montreal for $25. i've heard about it in other places as well, but i'm up here so... :confused:

yah thats what the chinatown buses started as now there a bit bigger but the prizes have only gotten cheaper $10 boston-NY $20 NY-Philly i'm hoping to find something similar for philly to pitts