The Dilapidated Palace

SilentBob

So here I am, on vacation. In many ways its been a return to previous years of dorm life. The place I'm staying is seedy as fuck. There are beer bottles everywhere, The toliet looks like theres a small futuristic micro-civilisation growing in it and the fucking hot water doesn't work. Despite this I'm still having a relative amount of fun. It good constantly being surrounded by amusing people and sharing our squalor with a certain black humour.

On a totally different topic. I'm lonely as fuck. Thought you all might like to know ....

discuss ... or atleast try to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, where are you vacationing at? I've been stuck on vacation with shitbags before and here's what i did.

I got a six pack, drank it, got on my skateboard and hit the town. After mobbing some bars, a couple cool skate spots and flirting with some girls, i had cool local heads to post it with during my stay, some chicks with which to "dip tha wick" and a great buzz on toppa all of that.

But this was in San juan Puerto Rico circa 1998.

Regardless, apply the same strategy to your situation and see what happens. I'm not saying you'll meet hot chicks or cool ass locals that treat you like a homie after a day of skating but making the ffort will keep your mind off the jackfucks you're on vacation with.

cheers fuckface.

yeah I've pretty much doing what your suggesting lenso, I think you missed the part about me actually having fun though. I'm not vacationing anywhere special. Inter-state Adelaide ( cheap flights + free accomadation ='s why the fuck not). I'll post some flicks when I get them developed ...

On a totally different topic. I'm drinking a bourbon and coke for breakfast :D