ZEDS SC THC

SwiftDemOns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Re: Re: ZEDS SC THC

Originally posted by de la cruz

...correct, and the most famous skew certainly aint from paris.get over it Nic and act your age grampa

...hahaha 20 years and still toy!, hahaha heavy influence you say? you cant talk you biting fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!quit your whinging and go plan a concept for your next gay production. put me up!:D

de la cruz leave a real name before talking shit about my boy skew from paris...........

the only fool here is you

remember skew from paris is down with REAL CREWS and hangs with REAL NIGGAS

the other skew might get loose BUT unless your him SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEM KTC

Guest de la cruz

Re: Re: Re: Re: ZEDS SC THC

YO BEM!

nail on the head you plastic amerikkan fuck. so in your eyes its who you know and who you hang with that determines your stature????? so its not what youve done yourself that matters? id say your in this for all the wrong reasons.

ps: your idea of "real" is much much different to mine obviously.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ZEDS SC THC

Originally posted by de la cruz

YO BEM!

nail on the head you plastic amerikkan fuck. so in your eyes its who you know and who you hang with that determines your stature????? so its not what youve done yourself that matters? id say your in this for all the wrong reasons.

ps: your idea of "real" is much much different to mine obviously.

1. your diss to americans falls on deaf ears. its just plain dumb

2. and yes who you know and and who you run with does determine your stature. hang with faggots and sooner or later you wind up with a dick in your mouth.

3. Skew from paris has put in some work. no token membership with these crews. you don't get put down with TNB - CIA - TOP - MPC - KTC just cause you hang with them. you have to paint with them a bit. and the fact that he comes from a european country to NYC and gets down with some old school crew like that. (some of which closed the books) should say something.

I am not tryin to fight his battles for him but where i'm from we dont let our people get slandered by people who hide in the shadows. all i was sayin was leave a name.

credit is due to the aussie skew cause he does his thing too. my comments are in no way a diss to him. i am of the thinking that 2 writers can write the same name as long as one is not biting the other ones style. which is certainly not the case here. others might feel different about that.

I come from AMERICA where people have the right to form their own opinion so yes your concept of whats REAL might be different than mine and i dont hate you for it. but your concept of what graff is came from US and never forget it!!!

STAY TRUE AND REPRESENT

BEM KTC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah well im from the luton area and i used to write (i quit now for reasons of a different matter) but most of the writers from town center are Pure, Sone, Zeds and they all went to the uni there. anyways does anyone know zeds on here coz i run the luton site and theres nuff dubs that i cant get to(you know what i mean) but he has to have a good picture of them so if anyone knows him see if hed like to share his luton pictures with me :)

Cheers guys

(Anyone got any Pure or Sone content?)