Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ethreadzny2

Life is good when you are f-ed in the head

people are mad cool on the 12, But seriously when we going to party? I love seeing little bitchy sluts acting like we had fun in the past. little whore women.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

seriously true. deto knows. But only my dog can judge me.

swonk oted <====

I like when the bar tender acts like you are friends. you a slut and beg for my cash, just shut the f up and give me my drink. I dont want to know how your night was.

Ethreadzny2, you are in NY, right? Me and one of my boys are gonna be going on a road trip* this summer up to NY and maybe Canada, If and when we make it up there, let's party! late July/early August.

*see 'road trip' thread.

right on homie, i'll keep you posted. God willing I'll have the cash to make the trip. I really, really wanna make this trip

Originally posted by IBTEASEOLA :lol:

im going all over. feel free to let me stay with you (*deto speaking herre: 'party with you'*)... and if you plan on trying to kick my ass, thats cool, just let me know a little in advance so its not a surprise.

:D

</span>

I got no insurance, and dont need reassurance . but why is the fat girl at the bar getting all the attention. are we numb to what we want?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this