ipodsdirtysecret

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in 18 months it will be totally outdated anyway. I don't understand why that guy makes such a fuss about it as if it was something politically important. There's so many other things he could have been protesting against that really would have been worth it. People dying in wars, starving, the tobacco industry adding ammonia to increase the dependency caused by nicotine, the bush-government cheating in the election, polution ... and that guy thinks he's got a problem. He looks older than he acts.

Originally posted by igor

i bet you don't know half of the things on www.thetruth.com

And i know you're right, but it shouldn't be that way and it doesn't have to be that way. From time to time it's just important to realize how small your little problems are and to get involved in something really important.

What a shit website, all they talk about is cigarettes.

yes i did read it, but the way i understood it, it's not about the tobacco industries denormalization campaigns but about tobacco industy denormalization campaigns, which means campaigns against the tobacco industry.

quote from the article:

Tobacco industry denormalization campaigns usually point out negative traits of the tobacco industry, such as manipulative or unethical activities in which the tobacco industry may engage

yes i did read it, but the way i understood it, it's not about the tobacco industries denormalization campaigns but about tobacco industy denormalization campaigns, which means campaigns against the tobacco industry.

????????

quote from the article:

Tobacco industry denormalization campaigns usually point out negative traits of the tobacco industry, such as manipulative or unethical activities in which the tobacco industry may engage

Yes.... that is true. "The Truth" is a example of one of the "denormalization campaigns" that the tobacoo industry uses. I know it doesn't make any sense. I am going to do some more research and give some valid information on this topic---I want to make sure my facts are correct.

From what I remember, the tobacco industry was forced to start those advertisements from a court case or something. It is just another form of the "warning label".

the tobacco industry is being forced to pay for the campaigns (quote: "... financed with proceeds from the tobacco industry's 1998 master settlement agreement with States over health care claims"), but they have no control over the campaigns.

the people who use that money are doing a good job at fighting the industry.

Back to they battery...

iPod's use a lithium cell battery. Batteries (even good ones) die. Lithiums have a relatively short charging time, and provide a good amount of power for their size and weight. But still, they die. Lithiums have around 500 cycles to them.

If you buy a new battery you can install it yourself - instructions w/ imagery are located on www.ipodbattery.com