steve"the croc hunter"irwin

miffy

yes he is as dumb as rocks, but here is another cool story. my friends mum taught him in high school, and all the teachers and school guidance counsellors were concerned that he would never make anything of himself. whenever they asked him what he wanted to do once he finished school he would say "i just wanna catch crocs!" long story short, steve urwin always did what he wanted and now hes a gazillionare from it.

michael jackson is a white/black child molesting fruitcake.

steve urwin is a hardcore croc catching nutter... there is no comparison.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

I don't have a problem with it, he didn't dangle him off a balcony so I don't see what the problem is...

Exactly, that baby was in no danger what so ever. what does steve do all day? He works with crocodiles, he knows their behavioral patterns like the back of his goddamned hand. And even if the croc did go after the baby I bet steve would put the baby behind him and stick his head in the croc's mouth before that baby got hurt.

And fuck the haters, this guy does nothing but good for all kinds of animals, works with his wife, still acts fuckin crazy, and loves his life.

I agree, he don't hurt no babies (so far) and he just does what he likes, he's not sporting bling or anything...

Homie is just crazy for the wild life... look at that movie he did, that wasn't anything deep or designed to get him into hollywood, just another paycheck to funnel back into his zoo and research...

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah doesent he pay himself what a regular zookeeper would get and give the rest to animals? home does his thing, and is having a good time. good for him.

you want to know what homeboy does with his cash?

rather than go thru the bullshit of dealing with the government to try and turn land into national parks so the animals can keep their natural habitat, he just buys all the fucking land himself and leaves it as is. he's dumb as rocks, but he's extremely selfless with money

Archived