_×_×__12.things - the new 12oz photo scavenger hunt list__×_×_

Poop Man Bob

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

You're fucking gorgeous.

eh, you wanna hear something stupid ? the other day i was at the restaurant and i heard these looooud fucking americans at the other side of the room chatting, and for one second, i thought, it would be so funny if that were poop man boob and the mrs. behind me. i turned around. it wasn't.

---

(granted it was pretty stupid of me to think that we'd be sitting next to each other, of all the american tourists and of all the restaurants)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pinup

eh, you wanna hear something stupid ? the other day i was at the restaurant and i heard these looooud fucking americans at the other side of the room chatting, and for one second, i thought, it would be so funny if that were poop man boob and the mrs. behind me. i turned around. it wasn't.

Naw, we were the the quiet, meek tourists that aren't associated with the US. We tried to speak French to everyone, and when we chatted in English amongst ourselves we were never loud.

And keep your eyes peeled for my thread with Parisian pics.

Naw, we were the the quiet, meek tourists that aren't associated with the US. We tried to speak French to everyone, and when we chatted in English amongst ourselves we were never loud.

the best http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon23.gif'>

we all hate the US tourists who insist on speaking english to the waiter and who chat up the neighboring table (i.e us) about the texan rocket research industry.

So, in this particular case, interpret "Teasola" to your heart's desire.

whoever came up with that one is sheer brillance!

whas it you kathy?

;)

oh... i need to get cracking on the list!

Guest imported_Tesseract

...Getting ready..3..2..1

I also (if you allow me) decided to hand over a special perveract award to the lucky bastard with the hottest flick, its my last and most desperate attempt in keeping the origin of that name for my self, since i'm not witty killed the previews one:dazed:

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

Wait a second Poop Master Bob, this doesn't mean I have to post the images tomorrow, right? Like, people can post throughout the week, no?

I ask the dumbest questions sometimes.

Naw, man, you can post whenever. The thread will go up tomorrow, though, so that'll be the earliest that you can post. If you're not done by tomorrow, no worries - I expect most people won't actually start until the thread is already posted. :cool:

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

whens this gonna be reopened? i hooked a post up for an hour last night, tried to post and it said too many images. ok i think, ill just press back and reorganize...ALL MY FLICKS WERE GONE! i was entirely too pissed. why do the internet gods hate me so?

Reopened? Nothing closed, man. I'll bump the other one back to the top for you.

And there's a 15 image limit per post.

Archived