Have you seen these wholecars?

Fugazi

Over the past years of benching I've come across three seperate whole cars that were obviously all painted together. They're on hoppers, and are white with a blue outline, done with rollers. The three I have looks like they DEMYSA / OUIJA / SWIPE (?). Has anyone else seen any of these, or any others like them? Just wondering if there are any I'm missing and if they were all painted together or what.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HAL

Where is this Ouija from, the one who did the wholecar you're looking for?

That's what I was wondering, I thought I remembered a Ouija on this board and thought maybe it was him. A guy that posted in this thread knows the hoppers I'm talking about and says it's Ouija OSH crew? There's no crew tags on the freights if I remember correctly...

The Ouija on this board is the same one that did that wholecar above. Wierd that there's another one somewhere. Does this other dude still paint?

That wholecar is filled with Painters touch country blue, by the way. Not sandstone. The hopper is dark green.