i must be gay

miffy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by miffy

its too late now.....i tried ramming it up there in her sleep lastnight

with no lube or nothing....anyway, she freaked out and kicked me out

....no, that would be fun to try though:lick:

Are you in any way familiar with the definition of the word rape?

No shit she's gonna freak out and kick your ass outta bed. Lucky she didn't skin your face right off like you deserved....jackfuck!

Guest imported_Europe

Some girls ask you to fuck them in the ass...

And then its fun to be like: no way...

Then they get all frustrated and theyll do anything to get you to do it...

Originally posted by Europe

Some girls ask you to fuck them in the ass...

And then its fun to be like: no way...

Then they get all frustrated and theyll do anything to get you to do it...

Thank you, I was begging to think all these 12oz'rs liked giving to WOMEN in the boot. I have one homie who's like facinated by women's assholes. That guy would suck a fart out of a girls ass if she liked it.

I'm a psychiatric nurse. I have worked with adolescents for over eight years. Wanting to try anal sex with a girl is absolutely no indication you are gay. Being homosexual is exactly what it says--wanting to have an intimate relationship WITH ANOTHER MALE. And even then, it has to be your PRIMARY AND PRINCIPAL SEXUAL INTEREST. In other words, if you swing both ways, that still doesn't qualify you as homosexual, but BI-sexual.

As long as you are a guy genuinely interested in sex with girls, you are definately not gay. Now, if you were a guy who wanted to do a three-some with a girl, with you on one end, and your buddy on the other; and it was a regular deal, I'd begin to worry that the sex might be between you and your buddy, with the girl just involved as a go-between, especially if you were porking the chick, but giving your boy those longing, romantic looks. . .

But if it's just you and a girl--nah. BTW, some girls like anal sex, and some like it better than vaginal intercourse. Don't ever try to force a girl to take it in the back door. There are too many girls out there who prefer it that way to risk getting tagged with a rape or forcible sodomy charge just to hit some brown-eye. When I was a young teenager, when the Pill was brand new and difficult for girls to obtain, it was not uncommon for girls to let their steady boyfriend take their bottom to try to avoid getting pregnant. It's a very poor birth control method--sperm have a way of finding their way home if they are anywhere in the right vicinity, LOL. The idea of fellatio was more repugnant to girls then than it is now, so today chicks would rather give you a blowjob, which is a lot less dangerous all the way around than anal sex.

If your girl agrees to it, USE LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER SOLUBLE LUBRICANT AND WEAR A CONDOM, AND BE GENTLE GENTLE GENTLE, unless you want to never get no more back-do' action in yo' life.

The human intestinal tract has naturally occurring bacteria that do just fine where they are, but if they get in your urethra (the pee hole in your dick), or in her vagina, they will cause a very serious infection. Examples of these bacteria are: Escherichia coli; trichomonas, Klebsiella, Proteus, Enterbacter and Psuedomomas aeruginosa. These bacteria are controlled by the environment of the intestine (it's kind of acid) but in the vagina or in the urinary tract, they muliply and cause an infection.

USE A CONDOM. GOT IT? AND LOTS OF K-Y JELLY. BE GENTLE OR YOU CAN HURT HER BIG TIME AND SHE WILL HATE YOU FOREVER.

Archived