World Idol

oneeightyone

So my sister was watching this tonight and due to my lack of having the remote i watched it, i was impressed to say the least by this gap infested guy from norway, sounded way cool, just like bono....one thing that caught my eye though was that that chick kelly clarkson was getting voted on too, and she didnt win, she had this look of arrogance of why she wasnt winning, the other contestants were cool with low scores yet she looked like she was going to cry, sort of the whole american arrogance thing, hmm, intersting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the asianish looking chubby dude with the afro guy sebastian from australia got pretty big, he sold something lik 100,000 plus records in his first week, (kylie minogue had 45,000)

he is doing pepsi commercials and everything now.... it got me thinking look how much money the whole concept is making.

-money from extremely high ratings (like 40% of the freking country tuned into the show type high)

- revenue from phone companies, in order to vote fro them yo9u have to call (people get so into it they call multiple times, and at 50c a pop with a large percantage watching you do the math)

- money from merchandising merican idol t-shirts, kareokee machines, board games etc

-money made from exploiting the fuck out of the winner, cd sales, more exclusive merchandising etc.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

who won anyways?

Just sore it on tha news then, Kurt Neilson won it. he has a massive gap in his teeth :lol:

haha.... The Idols.

I worked on the Canadian one and ended up getting

absolutely fucked up after the last show and partying

with all the 'talent' in some hotel untill the sun came up.

The Canadian guy with the emo glasses really wansn't much.

And he certainly wasn't the hardest drinker.

Archived