fashion trend predictions for 2004

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestling boots

Trucker hats will no longer be an anti fashion/pro redneck statement and will become a stupid trendy look

The emo look will come in:

-Tighter jeans for guys

-Black short hair on women

-Pinstripes and polka dots will come in to style

-Black and pink will be the new hot color combo

The phrase "NOT!" will make a comeback, as will all things lame from the early 90s and mid-late 80s [the retroness has already begun for that time period]

Briefs will overtake boxers once again

Gay culture will be sold out more

Advertising companies will successfully convince men that they will never be good/hot enough and makeup for men will be a growth industry

chinchilla skin hot sauce carriers.
These will fly off the shelves.

Everything formerly cool and subcultural will be co-opted by the mainstream and exploited for profit.:sick: :twitch: :sick: :twitch: :sick:

some kind of new flourescent color and a dark contrast color.

the dunk will finally die out

same with the trucker cap...even in the mainstream.

von dutch will come back as a zombie and eat the brains of all thos who have disgraced his name.

parka jackets will still be popular among the hipsters..but will become the mainstream and that will be hated on.

Originally posted by Nekro

Wrestling boots

Trucker hats will no longer be an anti fashion/pro redneck statement and will become a stupid trendy look

The emo look will come in:

-Tighter jeans for guys

-Black short hair on women

-Pinstripes and polka dots will come in to style

-Black and pink will be the new hot color combo

The phrase "NOT!" will make a comeback, as will all things lame from the early 90s and mid-late 80s [the retroness has already begun for that time period]

Briefs will overtake boxers once again

Gay culture will be sold out more

Advertising companies will successfully convince men that they will never be good/hot enough and makeup for men will be a growth industry

These will fly off the shelves.

Everything formerly cool and subcultural will be co-opted by the mainstream and exploited for profit.:sick: :twitch: :sick: :twitch: :sick:

EXCUUUSE ME BUT MOST OF THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. GET A CLUE, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by banjo bob

realization that saying "(insert anything here)-oner" is played out. a lot.

you just have to introduce it to other spaces. like application forms. or exchange cards for christmas gifts.

Name: ijustwantthecashoner

See?

There will still be fat emo chicks trying to pull of the Russia circa 1952 look. They will continue to take pictures of themselves from above while looking to the side so their faces look skinny.

Art people will continue to bastard splice Japanese late 80's cyber-punk clothes with trucker hats while listening to Depeche Mode/The Smiths/Morrisey/Dieselboy and reading urban culture/design magazines in public.

Ashton Kucher will swallow/shit babies and shit/swallow trends.

The NHL will be weird.

Mexican and Puerto Rican people will look at me angry on the subway.

Your mom will listen to hip-hop.

-MTV 90's style animation will return (but not alway's in the "mature" content) :rolleyes:

-burban kid's will trade in there south pole jackets and fubu pant's for clothes from goodwill and slavation army (i refuse to wear name brand clothing to rebel aginst the gangster bad-ass rap shit, but i'll hafe to change my style if it's now the trend to wear non-name brand clothing and "poor" clothes :lol:)

Trend Hopper

Something tells me that late 80's 86-89 90ish is going to have all the fashion fags wetting themselves.

1.The boxer boots will be exchanged for those horrible reebok pumps and filthy mosher sweaty high tops.Oh Travel fox and Troop will be so COOOL!!

2.Stone wash denim wear (I know it's hard to believe i'm still recovering form the trend first time eeuurgh!)

3.BMX/SKATE/SURF/GAYLORD wear japanese and Hoxton people will pay 100,s of dollars for neon printed sweat shirts by Lifes a Beach,Ocean Pacific,Stussy(the old school shit with the flakey tags) Old powell vids will sell to trendy art types for top dollar.

4.Bum bags (or fanny Packs) Gucci Fendi worn by girls wearing lycra leggings and those cheesy american styled colour reeboks STINKIN!

5.Middle class people will attempt to re-enact old school Ibiza partys in an attempt to be part of something they shunned at the time (ectasy deaths the new heroin chic) they will wear all the above gear and listen to loads of ironic shit records.

6.People won't give a fuk about urbanstreet art or Graff anymore because during that era it was pretty unpopular writers will go back to the lab and come with some new steez

7.Painting huge color mural productions with airbrush technique styles will be replaced by writers actualy getting airbrushes and frisk to paint huge color mural productions with airbrush technique styles they will all sign up for airbrush enthusiasts Monthly which will soon show pictures of Totem,Daim etc not hating just seems thats the way it's going!

8.Rappers will wear more make-up and many will be outed as up standing members of gay society

9.Buntlack will make a comeback as it was the shit and always will be the shit

10.New York style throw-ups and tags will take over the entire graffiti world and will become the biggest graff cliche ever (doller signs on throwups in Germany and italy is sad)

11.Kid n' Play dance styles will return to replace the latest B Boy breakin culture

!2.Of course Flat tops and black raybans will be back (vanilla ice ,Eazy E...)

I may be cheating as i know a girl who does this shit for a living and gets paid top dollar

Fashion

that style would never last long.....Mos Def