Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

Beavis And Butt-Head

I Didnt Know Rather To Post This In Here Or In The Heavens......There Dead...Sadly..Does Anyone On 12oz Miss Beavis And Butthead As Much As I Do?...Why Did They Take Them Off MTV?...And Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy The Movies?..Im Missing 2.....Discuss

:D :o :(

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've ordered more shit that i can remember off of eBay under multiple user names and only once got screwed, and that was only half way....

i bought a watch for a friend cuz hes numb when it comes to interracting with people via email or postal mail, so i get the watch and its broke, and the asshole i bought it from said i should have purchased insurance only there was none to purchase...so i left negative feedback and told my friend it happens

if you do get screwed you can file a complaint with eBay if enough money is involved and also leave negative feedback, i dont' spend a lot of money at all so i don't worry about it

-yawn-those two fuckheads put me asleep....over-rated...especially when they played those damn music videos.

mr anderson was the best though.