The-SO HOWD YOUR NEW YEARS GO-Thread

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Originally posted by SARSdealer

new years eve day.

fight with gf.

new years eve night..fight with girlfriend, fight with girlfriend at shitty party her friends bf brought us too.

fought some more..didnt drink cause i had to drive..stoped fighting with gf. got along really good. got road head on the way home.

sucked but every new years sucks

you're not the only one homey.. when my girl gets boozed up and around her friends she goes completely apeshit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SARSdealer

new years eve day.

fight with gf.

new years eve night..fight with girlfriend, fight with girlfriend at shitty party her friends bf brought us too.

fought some more..didnt drink cause i had to drive..stoped fighting with gf. got along really good. got road head on the way home.

sucked but every new years sucks

I would never allow myself to be in such a situation.

I spent new years eve in a grocery store parking lot. It was an interesting night. I figure this year that I will get a girlfriend. And party not as much, which for me means a party about every 4-5 months. Plus travel abroad. Plus do school work and read lots of books. It should be an awsome year. Im excited. And im not being sarcastic.

Originally posted by aichs47

where are the damn pics?

I wanna post the shot of homeboy doing drunken lines, off of a copy of hustler, but I dont think it would fit the anti-drug policy too well. I suppose I could post the flick of him being dragged to the back to puke a few hours later, but everyone here saw enough of that last night I'd imagine.

As far as I'm concerned it's still '95. If you are serious about quiting something you shouldnt have to wait for the begining of a new year to quit it. On the plus side i got thuroughly sauced lastnight and smoked some shrubs. It was nice. I partied down with some Mexican cats who were fresh over the border. They gave me Tequilla and really seemed to like 50 cent.

I ended up passing out in a ditch then made it inside and passed out on a couch around 5am.

Holleratchaboy

ive just been reminded of what more happened...

-apparntly i dissapeared for 45 mins between 2 and 3 am. i then turned up in the room with no recolection of what i did.

-i must have taken flicks as i no longer have a flash on my camera (expect them soonish)

-my buddy threw up 5times in his car while attempting to get out of the car. surprisingly, he managed to get vomit in 5 different places in his car, including the boot.

-between 9am and 4pm on NYD, i munched 8 bacon sandwhiches.

Originally posted by sneak

ive just been reminded of what more happened...

-apparntly i dissapeared for 45 mins between 2 and 3 am. i then turned up in the room with no recolection of what i did.

-i must have taken flicks as i no longer have a flash on my camera (expect them soonish)

-my buddy threw up 5times in his car while attempting to get out of the car. surprisingly, he managed to get vomit in 5 different places in his car, including the boot.

-between 9am and 4pm on NYD, i munched 8 bacon sandwhiches.

WOW.

in a nutshell:

got rat arsed with the aks mandem

went to some crap party

couldn't afford after school, so went home

played lord of the rings: return of the king 'pon playstation 2 for 4 hours with my li'l brother

so 'twas an ok night I suppose;)

jackson I know you got flicks of that night post them

http://video.movies.go.com/highfidelity/images/gallery/pic_03.jpg'>

"It sucked ASS!"

went to my friends house, smoked weed, drank beers, marveled at the shitty ratio, went to another party which ended up having a bunch of wierd people, totally not my crowd, even worse ratio, walked through the fucking snow drunk to some faggy dance party which ended up being 5 bucks to get in and looked like some raver shit anyway, went back, watched people do coke all night, was bored and tired all night. fuck that shit. i feel so robbed of my new years.

Rather uneventful

Stayed home with the lover b/c he was really sick with the flu. Being that i'm the last of the clan who hasn't gotten sick, i'm probably next. But i've been taking my vitimins everyday so hopefully it'll be alright.

Watched 2 movies!

HATE (La Haine): very good french film that i've seen already but wanted to watch again.

Suicide Circle: Yea, it was gorey. I thought it was going to be more entertaining like Battle Royale but it wasn't nearly as good.

The neighborhood surprisingly didn't get too crazy. There were gang members and transvestites fighting in front of my mom's house.