Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FuckWhitey

Snowboarding and other snow shit

so do any of you snowboard or any othr snow type thing?

Ive been considering going snowboarding for the first time but dont know SHIT about it. Do I have to buy all my gear in advance? how much will the gear cost? what else is there to buy other than the board? wheres the closest place that you can snowboard at from Chicago? can anyone help, much appreciated.it sounds like a blast.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FuckWhitey

so do any of you snowboard or any othr snow type thing?

Ive been considering going snowboarding for the first time but dont know SHIT about it. Do I have to buy all my gear in advance? how much will the gear cost? what else is there to buy other than the board? wheres the closest place that you can snowboard at from Chicago? can anyone help, much appreciated.it sounds like a blast.

all these things you could easily find by yourself. if you're trying to snowboard or ski or whatever, im assuming theres a mountain in your area, with ski resorts (places to do "snow shit"). ask around or look around the internet to find that out, go to the place's (the resort's) website and look up rental costs and lift ticket costs and location etc. etc.

Rent your gear first, then if you want to keep doing it then buy a cheap board and boots. Equipment you will have to buy is Board, Boots, Bindings and clothes are Jacket, waterproof pants and goggles.

love it, miss it.

rent the equipment, borrow the jacket n stuff if u don't have it, just keep in mind it's silly expensive to go to mountain even for a day/weekend.

Guest HESHIANDET

im saying. this winter. i actually might be hitting tahoe in march w/ my lil bro. you in?