Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bruceforsyth@Dec 7 2004, 07:01 PM

still aint been buffed yet,caught this today

d957626f.jpg

got off the train to school today at finchley....i see my mate lookin transfixed at the train hahaha starin at this panel, havnt seen one for time!

Dee-scusting!!! Caught these again these morning (very early), seems like Brucey got them a bit later...YRP on top of Silverlink's at the mo. Well, if you can call 2 runners on top, but you get my drift...

CeresYRPSTD001.jpg

CeresYRPSTD004.jpg

Originally posted by alow it@Dec 7 2004, 06:32 PM

see that Teias YRP running today round about 7 oclock at gunnasbry

yeah seen the other one tonight , aswell as a red advert south west by them this weekend, a south central last weekend by CERES, also loads of damage by him on wagn ==pure on it.

also seen DPM and FKF stuff last weekend on south west in buff, and early this week CHIZL and some others on slamdoors in the buff.

how come I see all this shit but when I do these br's they run the morning and get buffed lunchtime so I see undersides at night??

they must be gettin smashed by this lot :king: :love2:

saw a host chrome and an orange save runing through junction and propably up to viccy. no flicks cos it was on a train going past the one i was on, and a load of random damage too.

yeah caught them on camera at viccy commin back from a play lol. Ill give em to WedRev whos got the image account thingy, cba to set one up...he gets the props for all my flikkin efforts :(

My days that Goks face is STILL running! Caught it at London Bridge this morning then at Viccy this evening. The commuters were loving it!!!

tht goxs face is fresh! oh an i see a leak runner yesteray or i think thts wot it sed didnt bother gettin a flik cos it wernt really worth it butbit atleast it adds a bit more to the runners

Originally posted by crakhead@Dec 8 2004, 11:00 PM

tht goxs face is fresh! oh an i see a leak runner yesteray or i think thts wot it sed didnt bother gettin a flik cos it wernt really worth it butbit atleast it adds a bit more to the runners

also adds more hotness to yards, with more little kids running around

Doesn't TETAS mean TITS in espanyol?..Joker..

That "YouR a Prick" quote had me grinning..Big up the Yard Raving Posse for 1 month's of pure damage!! Blap Blap.. :burn:

yesss 'BLUD' didnt realise u rememberd how to post! :)

Fuking burning panels. Big up Std. STandarD!.. out 2 Yrp aswell, Your Real Parents! Keep killing it and giving these sad toys and trainspotter cunts somethin to look at.

Peeaace!