Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

quite a few fingz ave been runin ova the weekend, i got a feeelin we might be seeing alot more panels ova the hols....?

nice hole car by akre n flore went frew clapham on saturday!

also few thingz wer at the bridge and l.vic but didnt manage 2 get fliks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm afraid not...I'm sure it's best held back for the video exclusive anyway...shocking stuff!

Originally posted by general4star+Dec 6 2004, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (general4star - Dec 6 2004, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-santa_claws@Dec 6 2004, 12:16 PM

whos that wholecar by?

i fink the hole car is flore n akre n da character is gox. i fink that im not sure????????

[/b]

yes, your correct......

ceres seems to be painting alot, i see a panel with him and aload others the other day at clapham juntion, and i also see that connex a few weeks back with born. yrp is live

saw a host chrome and an orange save runing through junction and propably up to viccy. no flicks cos it was on a train going past the one i was on, and a load of random damage too.

SORRY to be the bearer of bad news. but when posting action pictures on here you reckon you can take out the eyes? and distinctive feutures. Found my self on here twice now and didnt no about either one.

Saw that Gox head sitting in London Bridge last night, so they've let it run for at least three days without even cleaning the windows. Lots is getting done and the buffers can't keep up.

Originally posted by Xplosive@Dec 6 2004, 02:11 PM

Yes bump for that wholecar!!! Saw the buffed carriage today- looked disgusting...

Were they on the same train?

ye i saw dat train.

i took it at clapam on sat. round 2ish i fink it was the london bridge - caterham train!

o and b da way. lol my fliks got on ere fast didnt they!!!!!

:king: