Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

To be truthful I got better things to do with my time than to clean up after other people. The hot stuff is taken off so no-one is getting baited, but if people want to make themselves look silly that isn't my problem. Such is the internet, if it really bothers you go find a quieter forum. Funny thing is most of the original 12oz people came here as it didn't have idiots on; look at it now!

It's the way of the world I'm afraid - like I said, other countries have the same problem..not just us. Once one toy finds out, that's it...how many times have we moved on from one forum to the next???

Ain't about the 'LONDON STEEL and LONDON DAMAGE' threads either, what's that all about? Rubbish, absolute crap. Sorry to say it, but it's true.

id rather see a nice clean train then a shitty ask panel on the side, i know i know but u no they hurt my eyes. and if i went blind it make it so much harder for me to paint! for menah hes just a bitin toy! and ppl shud be banned from postin for postin bullshit and nasty flix!! :hatred:

Guest imported_b0b

Loco, that red against the green is hurting my eyes. Please sort it out! The pruple clashed quite badly with the green anyway, but red? ARGH :yuck:

Originally posted by GUESS+Oct 22 2004, 08:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GUESS - Oct 22 2004, 08:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Oct 21 2004, 08:34 PM

id rather see a nice clean train then a shitty ask panel on the side, i know i know but u no they hurt my eyes. and if i went blind it make it so much harder for me to paint! for menah hes just a bitin toy! and ppl shud be banned from postin for postin bullshit and nasty flix!! :hatred:

I WOULD RATHER C A PANNEL RUNNING.ITS OV U THINK U R SANK SPECIAL POST ONE YOUR PANNELS THEN

[/b]

its a shame i knew it wudnt be long till some wud come bak with something like that! i dont think im special and y wud i post my own flicks, is that what u do u sad prat! and they talk about std propaganda! :huh2: