UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many of yallll went to work or school/college today???.anywayas the snows out the yards cold.cant picture getting raided in the snow....can you?...anyways about the camera thing...why dont u just find away around them.that sounds ligit. that way the plots dont hot..the train people dont put in more shit...on second hand u can try the "SPEED CAMERA SMASHER "approach:D :lol:

being polish he wears a jacket with reflective sleeves

hhmmmm :lol: :lol: ...........

just 2 clear up matters "there not my flicks most of what i post up are stolen left right and center...but i do post up sum shit which i,ve taken"...

iam just a sad fucker and spent days looking through links but ive got it down 2 a handfull now .......;)

couple of things

'anyways the snows out the yards cold.cant picture getting raided in the snow....can you?...'

well footprints will get u caught once ur chaced but i see ur point...

'You must of heard about the group who went round wrecking speed cameras i.e. cutting them down with angle grinders, chucking orange paint all over them etc etc... '

lol lol yeh yeh theres a group of dutch cats dedicated to that shit mayb tyhe same ppl...orange paint...

and plus yeh bullet proof but are they paintball proof? or u could be hectic and climb up ther and take a polaroid of the same shot and put the pic over the front of it? i think i saw that shit in a movie or was it columbo? fuk knows...

one..:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :cool:

"The police got it absolutely right for the greater part, and let people peacefully protest without any strongarm tactics"

http://www.urban75.org/photos/protest/images/brix09.jpg'>

That'll be a fucking first. All those who know about the dirty tactics the riot police use know what I'm saying......

Hitting girls to incite you to fight them so they can nick you for assaulting a police officer. Bastards

:mad:

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Mr pigeon would be knackered after that! :lol:

get a cat on the case init!! :D

no point in wrecking the cameras.... whats new anyway?? cameras have been in yards for time and people have got round them.... just cos this is some new shit doesnt make any difference....

Originally posted by skrib139

get a cat on the case init!! :D

no point in wrecking the cameras.... whats new anyway?? cameras have been in yards for time and people have got round them.... just cos this is some new shit doesnt make any difference....

Except these ones supposedly call BTP on your ass.

Normal CCTV in yards, notably a notorious lil met one, are not monitored. In fact, they are recorded using poor equipment onto tapes that are constantly being re-used.

The quality of the footage is so poor that it is often inadmissable in court.

These new cameras appear to claim to take high-quality shots.

well skribba dee. the yards ive been to (no little met ones) ive painted infront of the cameras and i aint been chased.how ever if u do get caught they are evidence as freak was saying....i have got a feeling guards sit in there offices wen not patrolling cotch and watch tv as ive herd alot of them do...even though his job is to inspect the cameras but could u handle watching a screen for 8-12 hours with no activity just a few cats n foxes...

Re: BE WARNED...

Originally posted by pesky

Security cameras that can detect movement are being used in a hi-tech effort to prevent graffiti attacks on the railways. Central Trains says it is the first UK rail company to introduce the motion-sensitive cameras at stations.

The "FlashCam" takes a photograph of the culprit and issues an audible warning that the police are on their way. Central Trains says graffiti attacks cost the company about £300,000 each year to clean up.

http://www.burningsteel.com/bs/img/news/flashcam.jpg'>

The train operator says it copes with an average of about one incident each week, with the worst hotspots being in Royal Leamington Spa, Nottingham, Boston and Worcester. The FlashCams will be placed in each train siding. If the technology detects any movements it will sound the warning: "Stop. You are in a secured area. Leave now - the British Transport Police have been contacted and are on their way."

try setting it off very often so every time they come there is no one there..... the old cry wolf syndrome.......

:cool: :cool: :cool: ALL BOUT THOSE BALA'S....

Re: BE WARNED...

Originally posted by pesky

If the technology detects any movements it will sound the warning: "Stop. You are in a secured area. Leave now - the British Transport Police have been contacted and are on their way."

Surely btp would rather that writers wouldn't be warned that they were on their way, as they will most likely bail and btp wont catch no one when, or if the arrive.

:confused:

Re: Re: BE WARNED...

Originally posted by winston

Surely btp would rather that writers wouldn't be warned that they were on their way, as they will most likely bail and btp wont catch no one when, or if the arrive.

:confused:

Maybe they are more interested in trying to prevent the train being painted rather than catching the writer?

Archived