UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mad2: What menah the boy with absoultley no tact, lets go to the same plot everyday after school, and absolutley kill it with halfhearted scratch infil, floaters with the "e" and "a" expressed as a square. Damn i wish i had half the skills that the young 'uns today have today, it's so good to know that you only have the priveledge to step to the yard once you've gained the talent, and learned the craft.

I think if were really honest, we'd all like to retire and let menah represent on the BR's for London, fuck style!! more more more!

Please carry on destroying all the plots.....

Please carry on burning the line....

Your an absolute King of the ghetto...:king:

In case this is too indirect..

(Menah please migrate to Alaska cos your absolutley gash)

xxx

Originally posted by pienmash

:mad2: What menah the boy with absoultley no tact, lets go to the same plot everyday after school, and absolutley kill it with halfhearted scratch infil, floaters with the "e" and "a" expressed as a square. Damn i wish i had half the skills that the young 'uns today have today, it's so good to know that you only have the priveledge to step to the yard once you've gained the talent, and learned the craft.

I think if were really honest, we'd all like to retire and let menah represent on the BR's for London, fuck style!! more more more!

Please carry on destroying all the plots.....

Please carry on burning the line....

Your an absolute King of the ghetto...:king:

In case this is too indirect..

(Menah please migrate to Alaska cos your absolutley gash)

xxx

:lol: :lol:

whoever said sarcasm was the lowest form of wit :rolleyes:

**bump for the neas panel. mad fresh.

****heard theres some great western runners doin the rounds. cameras out people!

Archived